Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When did you realise that your boss was....

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
When did you realise that your boss was an absolute :censored:?

It has only been 3 days back at work and i am not sure how i (or he) is gonna survive another year!!

Just thought i would open this one up....

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
last night when due to lack of contracted work i was sent out with a shovel to clear walkways in a blizzard . cheers guv :thumbsup:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I'm 15 with a part time job. My boss (my Uncle) is Quala. He gave the whole office a half day so they could go Go-Karting with the U2 crew and even booked 5 "pro" drivers (people from A1 etc) to come down aswell.

Everyone got a free T-shirt and a meal which was all out of his own Money. I got a load of free merchandise, Rolling Stones Posters, Prodigy Rucksacks and twice as much money as i probably deserved :yahoo:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I'm 15 with a part time job. My boss (my Uncle) is Quala. He gave the whole office a half day so they could go Go-Karting with the U2 crew and even booked 5 "pro" drivers (people from A1 etc) to come down aswell.

Everyone got a free T-shirt and a meal which was all out of his own Money. I got a load of free merchandise, Rolling Stones Posters, Prodigy Rucksacks and twice as much money as i probably deserved :yahoo:

Talk about kick a man when he is down!!!!!!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
My boss is p much the nicest man on this earth, the only problem is he completely lacks any kind of ability to criticise constructively and every document I hand to him to check over is remarked as being a piece of art. So it's kind of difficult to tell whether or not if my work is any good or not.

So I'd say he's so far gone on the other side of not being an arsehole that its unhelpful anyways.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
my boss is GREAT...a northerner though...which is abit gay!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
When he deducted 3 days pay from me for having the temerity to have an operation on my knee and not working from home.

Luckily, I've got the money back now.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
You're thinking of Ninja Elephant. Why there's an Elephant Ninja as well I don't know.

A funny picture of Elephant Ninja was posted on NSC, i was about to sign up and decided to use the picture as my avatar and mock him even more. :cool:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
About now, as I am still at work having had ONE customer in eight hours! All he is achieving now is to p**s his staff off, still an hour to go.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
When he wouldnt let me have a saturday off to go upto villa. Prick.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
You should try having one of my managers in charge....spends most of his time taking photos of falmer and calls himself Jack Straw....utter muppet :bowdown:

(The 8 squid is in my hand and awaiting delivery Graeme :D )

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
We used to call my last boss 'God'.
Cos nobody ever saw him, - and when he did any work, it was always a f*cking miracle !

(The old ones are the best!)

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
little bounce.

He has just walked in and started talking about the work i was to present him tommorrow...and has just changed all of it and wants it for 0830 in the morning. I have been working on it for days and he suddenly (and in front of my team) questions what i have done without seeing it. So here i am and will be for many more hours to present him the product he wants (which is the wrong way to do it for the issue but never mind). Absolute :censored:

:angry::rant::drama::US::tantrum:

Rant over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here