Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When did you last see The Albion WIN a league game?

It occured to me last night that I haven't actually been to a league game and seen us win since we beat Bristol City in the play-off final (03/04) and if we are not counting play off games then it would be the Wrexham away (2-0) game a few weeks before that, fair enough I've only been 12 times since but that's a pretty dreadful record isn't it?!

What has YOUR poor personal attendance got to do with The Albion's record?

Some people have a strange way of looking at things - I suggest you take a glance at the league. Before Leeds at ours, we were 6th.

Maybe the squad just don't like it when you are in the crowd? :jester:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Millwall

But Trig at least you saw them beat the MIGHTY Barnet the other week!

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Nottingham Forest at home in February. Shocking. I only get to about one game a month, so maybe that explains it.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I cant actually remember, I've not yet been this season due to;

only tend to get to home games, and I think the last 9 games I saw, we didnt even score a goal, never mind win

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Southend at home, though went through a period where I did not see Albion win (bar the Millwall JPT victory on penaltys), from beating Leeds at home in January 2006, until we beat Northampton August this year. Then again like a few others I only go about once or twice a month.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Millwall, but before that it was Orient 16th Sept 2006:lolol:

Southend at home, though went through a period where I did not see Albion win (bar the Millwall JPT victory on penaltys), from beating Leeds at home in January 2006, until we beat Northampton August this year. Then again like a few others I only go about once or twice a month.

Doesn't an exciting game incite and entice you to come back sooner - perhaps the next game?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Doesn't an exciting game incite and entice you to come back sooner - perhaps the next game?

some people can only afford to go to one game every now and again

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I honestly can't remember which can't be a good thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here