Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHEN did you last CRY ?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Just thinking about it, I always used to want to grow up when I was a kid because I never ever saw my dad cry and always used to think that men never did. and its kinda true, I last cried about 4 weeks ago, and really blubbed bad, but before that, its hard to think back because it was at least 5 months+ ago after that. STRANGE.

So how often do you cry ? and when did you last have a case of the wet face and what was it for ? :wave:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Friday evening - said goodbye to a mate who is leaving the country for a long time. Circumstances surrounding it make it a killer.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
My wife promised not to blub at Spooks the other week, when the main character got blown up.

She blubbed.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I was close to tears watching a video on you tube called ‘tribute to the goldstone’. There’s a song in the background by Cast called walk away which is pretty sad anyway. Seeing all the old boys many of whom are probably dead now looking so miserable just made me emotional.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I was close to tears watching a video on you tube called ‘tribute to the goldstone’. There’s a song in the background by Cast called walk away which is pretty sad anyway. Seeing all the old boys many of whom are probably dead now looking so miserable just made me emotional.

That video chokes me up.

Last time was probably when my Granddad died and the time before that when my Dad died.

Some of us are still around :wave:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I cried when I had to give my cat away earlier this year :(

Danny Seagull - Can you start a poll to find out if peoples BALLS or DICK hangs lower. I am quite interested to find out if you are in as big a minority as you think. Im the opposite to you but noticed on the sex education programme that quite a few blokes had bigger NADS than their LENGTH.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough

Danny Seagull - Can you start a poll to find out if peoples BALLS or DICK hangs lower. I am quite interested to find out if you are in as big a minority as you think. Im the opposite to you but noticed on the sex education programme that quite a few blokes had bigger NADS than their LENGTH.

depends on the circumstances if you ask me. After playing footie, my dick is tiny so balls hang lower. but normally it is the other way round.

Cried a couple of months ago after I crashed the car and found out my insurance was invalid

To be honest it depends on my body temperature.

But consider the poll done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here