Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When Buckley fouled CMS

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Why wasn't he given a yellow card?

And at what time on Soccer AM will that be on?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If I wasn't so distraught at the attacking move breaking down, I would have laughed myself silly.

It was classic Chuckle Brothers

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
What an absolutely cringeworthy classic moment that was. We needed the Benny Hill theme desperately.
Not often at a football match that you get the whole crowd actually laughing without cheering. An Amex first or can anyone remember another time?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
What an absolutely cringeworthy classic moment that was. We needed the Benny Hill theme desperately.
Not often at a football match that you get the whole crowd actually laughing without cheering. An Amex first or can anyone remember another time?

How about when one of the Millwall players smashed a shot about 15 yards wide, cue a five second delay then all the Millwall fans go OOOOHHHHHH as if it glanced off the outside of the post. :lolol:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
It that the ridiculous I couldn't even be angry when it happened. I was too busy trying to hold the mouthful of water I had from spraying the people in front...

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
If I wasn't so distraught at the attacking move breaking down, I would have laughed myself silly.

It was classic Chuckle Brothers

I was still laughing about it at half-time.
That, and CMS's woeful goal attempt from Lua-Lua's cross, were the funniest things I've seen on a football pitch for a long time.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
CMS with his 3 touch manoeuvre which actually took the ball further away from goal was funny looking back.
You've got to laugh haven't you ?

Ok don't then.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It is PANTO season after all. Maybe we should shout HE'S BEHIND YOU....at the Watford game??

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Even worse was the 'training ground free kick' where we all run around for 30 seconds in strange directions and then pass it straight to the millwall player on the edge of the box.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Even worse was the 'training ground free kick' where we all run around for 30 seconds in strange directions and then pass it straight to the millwall player on the edge of the box.

Within 20 seconds of us taking a free kick just outside milwall penalty area we conceded a corner at our end :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here