• leicester

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • other

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
got to be the crappest poll and the crappest choice of teams ever.

Is Booby your pet name for bobby then Snuggles? Is there anything you feel you need to share with us?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I'd love him to come to come back here, but the most realist on that list as he won't come back to brighton as it be a cause of he tryed and he failed, micky adams brought him here so he likes him, plus bobby will now brooker at leicester!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ok. How exactly will booby know Brooker? Are you saying theyre a pair of pillow biters? christ your homo-erotic obsessions with former albion players is getting worse! See your doctor soon.:angry:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Ah what?!?!? i was implying that whenever a player joins a new club it helps them to settle in to the surroundings if they know someone, for example if you started a new job and you knew someone that worked there aswell.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He'd only come here if Bill Knight won the lottery and we got Falmer.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
filthy said:
I'd love him to come to come back here, but the most realist on that list as he won't come back to brighton as it be a cause of he tryed and he failed, micky adams brought him here so he likes him, plus bobby will now brooker at leicester!

Damn this is a freudian mine feild! You'd love him to come and come! And you also claim that MA signed him cos he likes him, nothing to do with his footballing ability then eh? fag.:nono:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Zamora is highly thought of at Spurs. He although only scoring 1 goal is contributing much more than Postiga and his commitment and enthusiasm is not in question.

Spurs were losing 0-1 when Zamora came on last week and won 2-1, he played well and turned their fortunes around.

He will get a start today and I reckon he will score. Hes going nowhere.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
think he will be at spurs a while yet. but if he was to go anywhere soon think it would be leicester with micky

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here