Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] When are you gonna stop doing smartphone?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There's a shit load of research on this subject but I'm at my mum's place borrowing a smartphone since I have no computer with me... and I don't know what the **** I'm doing. I had to write that link on a paper and then write it here manually. I'll get back to you on January 5 with some decent links, until then y'all just keep on force feeding those two year olds with digital psycho sodomy.

Round at your Mother’s. At Christmas. On a smartphone. Using the smartphone to go online and moan about people using smartphones and ignoring the people they’re with.

I ****ing love NSC at times :)

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Round at your Mother’s. At Christmas. On a smartphone. Using the smartphone to go online and moan about people using smartphones and ignoring the people they’re with.

I ****ing love NSC at times :)

She's at work and yes using one made me think about them. Regardless it is like climate worriers occasionally doing something not perfect for the environment... It's not that ****ing remarkable.

However I see people are sensitive about this subject. Kind of like telling my fellow stoners that cannabis is not the solution to every single problem on planet earth.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
She's at work and yes using one made me think about them. Regardless it is like climate worriers occasionally doing something not perfect for the environment... It's not that ****ing remarkable.

However I see people are sensitive about this subject. Kind of like telling my fellow stoners that cannabis is not the solution to every single problem on planet earth.

Are people sensitive? All anyone seems to have said is that they are good tech if used properly.

Anyway. Have a good Christmas and enjoy the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here