Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Whc champion of champions: The final

Who is the hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Ask yourself. Is the hardest person in a village of wimps (polar bear), harder than the hardest person in some horrendous supermax prison for violent offenders (hippo)? The answer is maybe... but the sensible money is on the batshit hippo.

this is a great analogy. Not sure why the prison analogy hasn't been used before

everyone would be petrified of a hippo in prison. Yeh, he's in his cell most of the time, doesn't really speak to anyone, does't get caught up in any of the drama until every now and again he just flies off the handle and destroys everyone in his path. Has probably murdered a couple of guards in his time

was initially put inside for something minor- has been there for 50 years because he's such a THREAT TO SOCIETY

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Because as we all know properly hard creatures are all about compassion and loving one another.

I'm no animal doctor, but I'm confident even double hard creatures have to show some sort of care to be able to continue their family tree of terror. :)

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Heart said polar bear, head said hippo.

Voted hippo

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
45 each

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Polar Bear has run its race.
Artist formerly known as Water Horse in almost total control.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'm no animal doctor, but I'm confident even double hard creatures have to show some sort of care to be able to continue their family tree of terror. :)

You're right, polar bears famously set up wellness clinics for seals and such

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Time for Hippo lovers to start phoning the governor of Georgia and asking for him to find some votes.

A recalculation is all the hippo fans are asking for

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
66-65 at the half way stage.

It's going to go the wire again isn't it? That's what you get when the best of the best face off against each other.

Which one will walk away as the ultimate champion of champions?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
So this is a choice between an animal that spends all day asleep up to its neck in mud and an animal that is every little girl's favourite cuddly toy.....what has the world come to you may ask???

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Heart say Honey badger but he had his rightful place in the final pinched off him by the big white bully boy who only picks on seals and penguins and when it gets a bit chilly pops off to bed for months to get some kip!so it's the head mental Hippo for me.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The way I see it is this. If you put, at a safe distance, these two creatures in a ring who would win ?

I can only see the bear running away. With that inflated Bernard Manning chasing him all the way.

It has to be the Hippo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here