Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats your most unusual or revolting oral experience ?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Herne Hill Seagull said:
Stealing stuff from the fridge as a very young kid, I didn't discriminate too much about what I nicked as I was in a hurry so as not to get caught. So I ate the paste in a bag which turned out to be....live yeast.

A bizarre sensation and a truly awful, disgusting taste. Don't try it kids. :nono:

reminds me of the time as a kid I was hungry, sneeked downstairs and grabbed a raw potato, took it to my bedrrom, got under the covers and had about 2 mouthfuls :nono:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Once I ate a raw onion. I was at a party and myself and a Hereford supporting lad got into a eating/drinking contest which involved challenging one another to eat/drink a substance of our choosing. We worked through day old lager, gone off wine, coffee granules before he produced the onion and claimed there was no way I would eat the thing.
There was no way a Hereford fan was going to beat the Albion in a contest so I ate half of it, skin and all, like an apple. Didn't taste that bad but I had to leave the party, go home and drink a bottle of mouthwash before I could venture outside again.
The joys of a university education eh?

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I once ate some plastercine at school. I offered a girl (Joanne PATCHAM, are you reading this ?) one of my Hula Hoops. She dipped her hand in the packet, and had a ball of plastercine concealed in her palm, which she sneakily deposited in the packet. My next mouthful consisted of crunched up Hula Hoop and sweaty plastercine, which was fairly unpleasant.

She was quite well developed for her age though, so I did forgive her.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
I once ate some plastercine at school. I offered a girl (Joanne PATCHAM, are you reading this ?) one of my Hula Hoops. She dipped her hand in the packet, and had a ball of plastercine concealed in her palm, which she sneakily deposited in the packet. My next mouthful consisted of crunched up Hula Hoop and sweaty plastercine, which was fairly unpleasant.

She was quite well developed for her age though, so I did forgive her.

my mates missus makes play-doh at home using baking methods and she says you can actually east the stuff.....beats the stuff I used to eat as a kid anyway :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I guess there's lots of stuff you can eat Crabbers, its just whether you'd WANT to...

I'm going to have a big f***-off Steakwich with fried onions at the Cricketers next week for the England game. Bloody marvellous (if a little out of place on this thread).

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Eaten Elephant, Zebra and Girraffe.
All pretty good it has to be said, if a little tough.

You can eat anything in South Africa !

I'm a veggie and can never seem to tell if Pizzas have meat on them. Once I was in Deep Pan Pizza and took one bite of my meal then realised I had a disgusting lump of PIG in my mouth. :angry:
I had no choice but to flob it out into my drinks glass, to the disgust of the other diners.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
On my 24th birthday I was in Arizona, where they love their chewing tobacco.

A group of my mates filled half a plastic beaker with baccy spit, topped it up with beer and watched me down it in one.

Thank God I was too pissed to really care.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
After a night out I came back desparate for the loo, only to find my erstwhile flatmate in the blimmin' bath. In our only bathroom. I grabbed my bike drinking bottle, relieved myself, and crashed out.

Days later I was watching TV, thirsty....

Yep, you got it. I retched for about 3 days. Bloody disgusting.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
One hot summers day, I got back to my parents house absolutely gasping for a drink, I grabbed a bottle of mineral water that was in the drinks cabinet (in hindsight I should have wondered), and took the sort of almighty swig you do when extremely thirsty ....

[ as a point of note my mother does have a tendancy of putting things in misleading jars/bottles/boxes, the name on the vessel often bares no resemblence to the contents ]

.... only to realise immediately, yet also far too late that it contained vodka, neat vodka mum had brought back from holiday.

Would have been okay if I'd just taken a sip, or even a gulp, but I had literally thrown my head back as far as it could go to get as much down my throat as far as possible.

I felt as if my insides were on fire.
:flameboun

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Beef lung-looks like carrot, tastes like nothing you've ever tasted and has the texture of an old tyre:eek:

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
I've eaten guinea pig.

I had Guinea Pig last summer too! It tasted ok but the presentation - oh my god! They rip the skin off, then roast it whole. It then comes on a plate posed so that it looks like it is rearing up like some kind of fierce animal. To complete the presentation, mine had a slice of carrot in its mouth and a half tomato worn like a hat with a chevalier style sprig of parsley sticking out the top.

All the time I had to keep telling myself it wasn't rat

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Whe I lived in South Africa, we lived in a place called Yeoville. The flat we had came with a maid and one day....stick with me here.....I went up to see her "room" up in the roof area of the building.

Suffice it to say it was not fit for human habitation ( such was Apartheit) and I noticed on the floor a bottle of 7 UP lemonade. Being a young impetuous whipper snapper, I picked it up and glugged it straight down.

Unfortunately it was kerosine for her cooking ring. I proceeded to throw up everywhere, and spent the next 4 days burping with the residual repeating on me. I was carted off to hospital where I was told I was a verry lucky boy as I should have died.

There you go.:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here