• 5.5 - 6.5%

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • 6.5% +

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
PM me for figures. The 5% penalty is a big hit and at 85% ltv the best rates would be around 5% or so. If anyone is on a lenders variable rate it may be worth looking at switching to a rate link to the Bank base rate as lenders have been raising the variable rates this year ( 13 have done so ) even though the bank base rate has not gone up and this may continue to I would look at a 2 year tracker, although this is generic info and a factfind would be needed to assess circumstances and attitudes.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
luckily have paid it off now, however I have noticed that trying to get loans for house improvements interest rates are very high!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If any of you guys want to review your life cover rates protecting the mortgage, it may worth a pm to me as rate have generally fallen in recent years and this should be looked at regularly as well.

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
PM me for figures. The 5% penalty is a big hit and at 85% ltv the best rates would be around 5% or so. If anyone is on a lenders variable rate it may be worth looking at switching to a rate link to the Bank base rate as lenders have been raising the variable rates this year ( 13 have done so ) even though the bank base rate has not gone up and this may continue to I would look at a 2 year tracker, although this is generic info and a factfind would be needed to assess circumstances and attitudes.

PM'd

Alfie22

Mar 12, 2008
On the Northern Rock SVR, a hefty 4.79%. They won't allow us to remortgage either. Although I did read somewhere that BN1 house prices are now roughly equivalent to Jan 2008 so we probably are edging away from negative equity...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here