Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your favourite vandalised Tory campaign poster?

posterTory.php

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Looknig increasingly unlikely with each passing day, IMO.

when idiots like you spout this rubbish I am sure most find it re assuring and lump on the tories.

They are on course for an overall majority ON TREND and without factoring in the BNP effect or the impact of the Lib Dems.:thumbsup:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
when idiots like you spout this rubbish I am sure most find it re assuring and lump on the tories.

They are on course for an overall majority ON TREND and without factoring in the BNP effect or the impact of the Lib Dems.:thumbsup:

i wonder whether this post will come back to bite you on the bum loonster?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
They've got no hope of getting a workable majority

I disagree that they've got no hope. The polls may indicate a hung parliament but all betting comanies still have the Tories as odds on to win a majority. Having said that, hung parliament odds have shortened since last night's debate and a couple of bookies are only offering evens on this now. Hopefully this trend will continue.

For those interested in the odds:

Next UK General Election Overall Majority Betting Odds

They probably will get a working majority - remember, it's not the national figures that matter, but those from the marginals. Closer, constituency-level polling is showing some fairly solid swings where they need them. The only thing they now have to worry about is a swing to LibDems, as they will probably need to gain a fair few LibDem seats if they are to get a majority with which they will be comfortable.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

So a slender overall majority but not a landslide then?

I love you looney. Some may consider you a silly little chipmunk, but for me you're just NSC's very own loveable, comedy Captain Wrong. :lolol:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
They probably will get a working majority - remember, it's not the national figures that matter, but those from the marginals. Closer, constituency-level polling is showing some fairly solid swings where they need them. The only thing they now have to worry about is a swing to LibDems, as they will probably need to gain a fair few LibDem seats if they are to get a majority with which they will be comfortable.

Oy don't hijack the thread with sensible stuff - there's plenty of threads for that!

A-spoof-of-the-Ive-never--001.jpg

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The bookmakers disagree. I suggest if you all feel this way then you stick some of your hard earned on and (*obviously*) clean up!!

Im not a betting person, but i'll happily bounce this thread in a few weeks time.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I suppose we have to have one thread that brings all the no hope lefty losers on NSC to a simultaneous orgasm!:lolol:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
David Cameron in Wolverhampton asda NOW.

He'd better not buy the last f***ing calippo.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not strictly an election poster, but it made me chuckle.

485.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here