Votes: 2 7.7%
  • the Sixth - great ending, never realised he was dead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think mine is TOUCH. I like the feeling of hair and warm soft flesh, and its nice to waggle my finger in holes. Things that are slick and slippery are always fun, and don't rule out small dimples like the ones on those rubber thimbles - try gently pushing it into a few nooks and crannies. Marvellous.

So what would you say is your favourite sense, and WHY ?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hearing - no other sense gives me the same feeling as hearing a really pleasing sound. I don't think I could live without music for a start and that clip of Storer scoring the last goal at the Goldstone gives me the shivers every time I hear it. But the real noises I like hearing are a cymbal being crashed real loud, so loud that you get all excited and giggly. I also like the sound of a really good fart and also a girls whimper as you slide your cock into their ear.

Marvellous.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Torn between TOUCH and HEARING

TOUCH - To gently caress the nipple of a lady with my tongue as I slide my finger tips over her smooth, newly shaven thighs and fell the first penetration of the penis into her welcoming vagina.

HEARING - Punk music!............................oh and and she lay there gasping and screaming for joy as the train goes into and backs out of the tunnel!

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
argh not being able to hear music is a horrible horrible thought

but being blind...:cool:

dunno if I could handle that

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i am torn between touch and sight.

on the face of it i think sight, i wouldnt want to end up with a munter :nono:

then again think of all those things you couldnt feel:)

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
It has to be touch. You can't f*** without it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
TOUCH - To gently caress the nipple of a lady with my tongue as I slide my finger tips over her smooth, newly shaven thighs and fell the first penetration of the penis into her welcoming vagina.
f***ing hell Crabbers, you just gave me a BONER reading that.

Mind you, I've been lucky enough never to have met a lady with hairy thighs, nor one that felt the need to shave them.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
f***ing hell Crabbers, you just gave me a BONER reading that.

I do actually have a reputation for telling such stories to my mates girlfriends/wives so it comes naturally!

ANYWAY PEOPLE, most are missing the POINT of this poll, whats your favourite sense? not whats the one you cant live without so you have to chose that one!.....sheesh!

Last edited:

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Touch.

Imagine NOT being able to feel a beautiful girl's wonderful juicy lips gently sliding around your cock, her tongue gently caressing the tip while her hands massage your balls.

What?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
But wasn't she really a demon in disguise, as happened every week?
In which case he will have twatted her with his rake, and Sandy would have been left to pick up the pieces with poor, distraught Pigsy.

Tripitaka would just have looked on with an aloof indifference and come out with some buddhist crap like "only when your heart is pure can you see your true destiny...now shave my head, pig-boy".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here