Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your favourite of the seven PLANETS?

What's your favourite PLANET?

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
not sure you're correct on that one, I know it went to a vote with the poindexters a few years back but I thought it made the cut (but then again i might be wrong)

Think they ditched it a few months ago

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
not sure you're correct on that one, I know it went to a vote with the poindexters a few years back but I thought it made the cut (but then again i might be wrong)

It is quite definitely, no longer considered to be a planet.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Apparently it's now officially classified not as one of the main planets, but as a dwarf planet. Pluto is now counted as the largest object in a group of asteroids called the Kuiper Belt, on the edge of the known solar system.

It's actually only the second largest dwarf planet, behind something called Eris, which apparently floats about somewhere near Neptune and is about 27% larger than Pluto. Also in the 'dwarf planet' group is Ceres, which is smaller than Pluto and is in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.

:)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Mars

A) Coz its the best from Holst The Planets

B) Coz my name is translated from Roman for Marshall or Mars.

C) The Ice Warriors from Dr Who are from Mars.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
Apparently it's now officially classified not as one of the main planets, but as a dwarf planet. Pluto is now counted as the largest object in a group of asteroids called the Kuiper Belt, on the edge of the known solar system.

It's actually only the second largest dwarf planet, behind something called Eris, which apparently floats about somewhere near Neptune and is about 27% larger than Pluto. Also in the 'dwarf planet' group is Ceres, which is smaller than Pluto and is in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.

:)

i'm a bit dissapointed now:( RIP The planet Pluto 1930-2006

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Jupiter for me.
I've always been fascinated by that big bastard red spot. And its just a COOL name to say.

joo-pi-ter

mmmm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here