Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your favourite Brighton & Hove taxi station?

1066gull

The one near the Old Steine Grand Junction, I got lost, well was in the wrong lane and was surrounded by taxi's everywhere

I dunno iof it was actually a place where taxi's gathered or not, but I just turned round and went the other way :jester:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
you've passed your driving test?

you really should have mentioned it

1066gull

19th october 3minors

and pass plus 3weeks later

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
The one near the Old Steine Grand Junction, I got lost, well was in the wrong lane and was surrounded by taxi's everywhere

I dunno iof it was actually a place where taxi's gathered or not, but I just turned round and went the other way :jester:

This is truly gripping stuff. It almost makes sense. I feel strangely compelled to ask which is your second favourite "taxi station"?

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
I'm slightly surprised no-one has started a thread to ask what peoples favourite bus stop is.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Depends I have three favourites - East Street, up by Queens Square and the station.

Many years ago bottom of West Street as well.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

you must be bored:shrug:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Years back when the station taxi rank used to be just outside the station on Queens Road, I fell asleep in what used to be the Allied Carpets shop doorway. I had been to a very boozy party at the Railway Bell, lock in etc.
With no taxis on rank when I got there I thought I would sit and wait for one,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I woke up at round 7.30am to find a liberal scattering of coins around me which added up to about 3.50 pounds, result! just enough for taxi home.:thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here