Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats YOUR excuse for not going tomorrow..

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'd actually quite like to go tomorrow amist all this doom and gloom, its always a lively day out at Brizzie and it one of the few grounds at this level where you are guaranteed the atmosphere will be decent, but.....

...my sister gets married on Sunday and I have to go to some rehersal for it tomorrow.

Thats quite lame, but I am sure there are more amusing ones........

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Distinct APATHY towards all things BHAFC. Dont have kids tommorow so could have gone.

With MM in charge NOT A f***ing CHANCE. Save my money for my holiday I think.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Rougvie said:
...my sister gets married on Sunday and I have to go to some rehersal for it tomorrow.

Better watch the Sussex Tiddlywinks team don't qualify for Saturday's B&H Final, cos the club are likely to change the football to the Sunday :jester:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I had to choose either Bristol or Millwall so went for Millwall cos I enjoy a day out in London and its closer.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
I've got to fix my bathroom light chord

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
BSAFL (american football) Playoffs, Chester Romans vs Western Trojans (Glasgow).

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Couldn't buy enough cider for the trip down.

;)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Actually have a domestic problem to sort with soon to be ex wife and possible new one. I will be at Millwall as it's nearby.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Despite my distrust of DK and the management of coco the clown i am going to watch another drab performance whereby the team seem to believe that possession means some sort of bonus point after the game. Funny how Ashton Gate and the Den seem more welcoming that the Withdean gistapo. At least both those sides will invest my money. As well as the bonus of a bit of atmosphere under the luxury of a roof. (oh how picky i have become!)

Also it looks like my Withdean days may be numbered, despite the season ticket.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm watching England, then getting pissed in Shoreham High St.
Plus I fancy a lay in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here