Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your damage, this morning?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
and what was the max wind speed last night?

I'm yet to look at the roof, but the patio table tipped over and shattered the glass top everywhere.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not too bad, just gone downstairs to make a cup of tea and found out that I had lost most of a bottle of shiraz last night.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
devastation

chair.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Half the wooden garden furniture blown across the garden and a roof pane blown out the greenhouse. Thankfully I've found the pane but I'm buggered if I'm fixing it in this weather !!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No damage but what a boring day ahead

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
There's a bloody leaf on my conservatory roof, dam cleaned it yesterday

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Couple of small leaks in unexpected places. Time for a trip to Homebase for Aquaseal.

That should fix it temporarily but I should get down to the Doctors tomorrow smartish

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
Can't get the car of the drive this morning as its a grass one, hence saturated and muddy...bugger

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
QUOTE=spooky;4884589]Can't get the car of the drive this morning as its a grass one, hence saturated and muddy...bugger[/QUOTE]

Is it one of these?

Pics_Grass_Car.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
QUOTE=spooky;4884589]Can't get the car of the drive this morning as its a grass one, hence saturated and muddy...bugger

Is it one of these?

Pics_Grass_Car.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:lol: - why on earth did they bother to blank the persons face ? With hair and fashion sense like that as well as driving a car like that I would have thought they were easily identifiable !!!!!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Found the floor weather seal on the garage is not doing the job it was designed to do ,
got slight seepage at both ends regardless of the coupius amount of adhesive/sealant to stop it.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Some cherry blossom has blown off my morello cherry tree and is currently having the audacity to swirl around my rear garden, taunting me... :(

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Felt roof 24' x 12' lifted and doubled over itself. Half now in garden, the rest is upside down helping to hold down the temporary sheeting we got sorted this morning. Water came through bedromm, landing, bathroom nd down through into the kitchen. Had better sunday mornings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here