Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats wrong with j block !?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
i no its been done before but i really dont see the reason j block sales last . once again every other block has sold out and j still has loads of sets left
surley a bunch or people singing in the next block woundnt stop you from watching to Albion ?

i for one will be in j Saturday

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's cos there's more season tickets in every other block - simples

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
still dosent answer my qustion tho rearlly , why is there less season tickets in j than say a . j has a better view ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
still dosent answer my qustion tho rearlly , why is there less season tickets in j than say a . j has a better view ?

Obviously A B and J have the worse views. A used to be family stand - maybe some stayed on in the same seats? To be honest it really doesn't matter THAT much does it?! Plus there are seats available match by match in A - granted most are J though.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
i no its been done before but i really dont see the reason j block sales last . once again every other block has sold out and j still has loads of sets left
surley a bunch or people singing in the next block woundnt stop you from watching to Albion ?

i for one will be in j Saturday

I swear J block is where most of the 'singers' are, as opposed to H block? If that's the case (and I may be wrong), I think you've found your answer.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Along with A block it's furthest away from the half way line but unlike A, it's a trek along the running track to go to the loos and refreshments.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Only been in there once and that was for the Man City game. Apart from obviously the current away stand, it is the shittiest view in the ground.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Terrible view in J Block and also feels very distant from main crowd. I don't think having a strip of people trying to stand to your right really helps as it feels like you're sort of outside of the crowd.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I have a ST in J Block and i quite enjoy it there although it is a bit of a walk if you require refreshments or a trip to
the toilet.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I have a ST in J Block and i quite enjoy it there although it is a bit of a walk if you require refreshments or a trip to
the toilet.

it only the length of a football pitch lol i cant believe people are moaning about the walk

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I like J block. Good crowd of people in there and mostly non season ticket holders which is great. I'll be in there Saturday :D

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Nothing wrong with the view but its like a morgue! I get lots of looks whenever I start singing/shouting/swearing. I will be there on Saturday though, please join in the singing!

I'll try, Danny Seagull was good at singing it in the West last week, me, was to far gone :(

Must try harder :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here