Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's worst TV Program ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
To offset all these player speculation threads I'd thought I'd try this but there again I've already won as clearly it's the Jeremy Kyle Show', a shitfest of unimaginable depth and pungency.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Big Brother or any other reality show that is being flogged to death such as Im in the jungle and celebrity shows featuring vacuous celebs like Jordan and that fat Kerry bird who likes the drugs.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Easy

BIG BROTHER

Absolute Crap, nothing ever happens. Thank Christ that this is the last year

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Absolutely any program either with "celebrity" in the title, or involving the great unwashed trying to get famous (big brother, x factor etc etc).

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
4 posts in and we already have a winner:thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Big Brother.

It amazes me that so many people around the country sit in their houses watching other people sitting in a house. Thrilling stuff...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I grant you that I too think that Big Brother is utter tripe and I will miss it like cholera when it goes but there again there people on here who actually watch it ! Who would admit to liking Mr Kyle :blush:

Sorry I win !

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Absolutely any program either with "celebrity" in the title, or involving the great unwashed trying to get famous (big brother, x factor etc etc).

Indeed, plus any soap, or practically anything else on BBC1 (barring sport or nature) or ITV1.

Anybody who watches anything with Davina McCall in it should be rounded up and deported to the Isle of Wight.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Big Brother's Little Brother because the added on shows are always WORSE than the show itself and as BB is the worst main show surely this is the winner

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Life of Riley -thread closed

v8hnwj.jpg

Life of Riley -thread closed

v8hnwj.jpg

Here here, what a crock of shite that is. I still remember my campaign on here about 2 years ago when I tried to rid it from the BBC, which mysteriously coincided with the boy in the show becoming a Palarse fan.

Honorable mentions alongside that are:
Countryfile, Songs Of Praise, Big Brother, Heartbeat, ANY Soap and of course The LAST ( :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: ) of The Summer Wine.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Sorry to be pedantic, but I would imagine that it is actually 'Television Programme'.

Jeremy Kyle rewards the underclass and their inability to function normally and without pro-creating under the power of cheap wine or cider.

Big Brother rewards the unordinary who crave attention, fame and fortune through a lack of skill and talent.

Both are ridiculous programmes that are wathced by far too many people.

I'd vote for Hollyoaks and Eastenders along with those two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here