Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats with the ARS?

1066gull

I'm intrigued, and I expect Ernest is the founder????

Someone explain to a new, young enthusiastic fan.:jester:

:)

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
If you,re not in Ernest's ARS by now mate you've blown it:jester: :jester:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
ARS was set up to counterbalance the lackeys and poodles on NSC who think that DK shits gold and Martin Perry is the second coming of MLK.

Under the leadership of Ernest, along with able lieutenant Trigger, ARS, using investigative detective skills, has pointed out that

1. Falmer is a pipe dream
2. We have a clipboard mechanic as an assistant manager
3. The club is being run by a lardy Jocko clown
4. We paid £250,000 for Pepsi-Max when you can get a 2 litre bottle for 97p at Asda.

ARS is planning a special protest at the Millwall game which will involving passing a giant flag over the heads of H block which contains literally TENS of signatures telling the board that TRIED AND TESTED English managerial genius Alan Ball should take over in the Withdean hot seat, with Lester Pigott as his assistant and financial controller.

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
El Presidente said:
ARS was set up to counterbalance the lackeys and poodles on NSC who think that DK shits gold and Martin Perry is the second coming of MLK.

Under the leadership of Ernest, along with able lieutenant Trigger, ARS, using investigative detective skills, has pointed out that

1. Falmer is a pipe dream
2. We have a clipboard mechanic as an assistant manager
3. The club is being run by a lardy Jocko clown
4. We paid £250,000 for Pepsi-Max when you can get a 2 litre bottle for 97p at Asda.

ARS is planning a special protest at the Millwall game which will involving passing a giant flag over the heads of H block which contains literally TENS of signatures telling the board that TRIED AND TESTED English managerial genius Alan Ball should take over in the Withdean hot seat, with Lester Pigott as his assistant and financial controller.

Don't. This kid will take you seriously

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We don't want Johnny come latelys like YOU in the ARS, it's for TRUE fans ONLY. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
El Presidente said:
with Lester Pigott as his assistant and financial controller.
I'm sorry and I know it's way off topic but that reminds me of a very old crap joke:

Q: Who's the only man over 12 stone to have ridden a Derby winner?

A: Lester Piggott's cell-mate

I know, I'll get my coat.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Spiros said:
I'm sorry and I know it's way off topic but that reminds me of a very old crap joke:

Q: Who's the only man over 12 stone to have ridden a Derby winner?

A: Lester Piggott's cell-mate

I know, I'll get my coat.

I thought he tried american football when he was inside.

Apparently he started as a tight end but ended up a wide receiver.

While you're getting your coat, can you get mine too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here