Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what's the worst you've ever been dying for a piss?

leelee

Oct 25, 2003
Have you ever had one of those 'dying for a piss' occasions where you really thought that you were going...well, you know...totally disgrace yourself?

The discomfort, the pain...the sheer panic...aah, I remember it so well!

:ohmy: :blush: :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
3rd post and you're reduced to this? :lolol: :wave:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Until you've been pregnant with an 8lb baby pressing down on your bladder, you aint felt anything. :eek:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
On the way to WHL got out car at Thorock services and was bent double walking to the toilets

Little Piggy

Oct 27, 2003
Ireland
Yep, about 10 years ago, a group of us went Ice Skating (OK, OK, it was the SCOUTS. :blush: ) and our leader wouldn't stop despite my desperate pleas from the back. Others on the bus started by smirking and joking, the usual "running water noise" jokes and all that, but they soon stopped as I think they started to see I was in a lot of pain and was writhing like I was bitten by a viper or summat. I remember contemplating "should I ACTUALLY do it, piss my own pants? I won't be able to skate as everyone will see my wet trousers but I am in danger of rupturing my BLADDER here"

We arrived and I jumped out the back door (still no idea how as the door had no handle on the inside... I must have just kicked it down!) and I pissed like a water cannon for at least 2 minutes. I have never felt so good since that moment, and the hazy euphoria hung over me for about an hour after.

I think it has scarred me mentally, I am still paranoid about long journeys and don't drink in the car. :(

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
I do hate the dying for a piss feeling, really painfull.
In a lecture once, the lecturer would not let me go out to the toilet, when we were all finally let out at the end I could not walk for being is so much pain, I had to slowly get up out of my chair and try and walk, I looked like at old man that could not walk properly.:(

Donny Osmond

Jul 6, 2003
Norwich- boxing day 2 years ago. 2 pint mugs of tea before I left then 4 cans of Stella in the car on the way up. We didn't have any breaks until we got to my Norwich supporting friends Aunts house. (sounds like a rumour source).
I was busting and broke my record. 2 mins 10 seconds pissing.(yes I did time it).
Went outside and because of the pressure of the last hour I went blind for a couple of minutes.
:eek:

spidey

Jun 17, 2004
B Hill
On a bus, Saturday afternoon after four pints in Croydon of all places. Made the mistake of going for first piss minutes before leaving the pub.
The trip to Horley was excrutiatingly long & painfull. What made it worse was that I was with a work colleague & her boyfriend & we were going back to his house - so I couldn't just get off & find somewhere (anywhere) to piss.
I made it to the bog but my bladder was so grateful that it didn't wait for me to get my dick out before letting go. :blush:

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Few years ago. Was in London doing exam. Went for a few beers afterwards. Just after leaving pub I needed a piss, but thought I would go at Victoria station.
Got to Victoria and train was in. Ran for train, and just caught it. Was now pretty desperate for piss. Walked up one end of train, no toilets. Walked to other end, still no toilets :eek: Was now absolutely busting. Train was full, couldn't do anything about, started to panic.
After a couple of stops, my carriage was empty. Walked around and found a jar. I pissed in the jar, but it filled pretty damn quick, so I had to 'shut off' before my bladder was empty. So there was some, but not toal relief.
Problem then was getting rid of my piss. I emptied it out of the window, and it splashed all down the window of the carriage. :blush:
Sounds far fetched, but all true.

Little Piggy said:
Yep, about 10 years ago, a group of us went Ice Skating (OK, OK, it was the SCOUTS. :blush: ) and our leader wouldn't stop despite my desperate pleas from the back.

I think it has scarred me mentally, I am still paranoid about long journeys and don't drink in the car. :(

Scout leader you say?
Well, you'd have to worry before sending a kid to any organized group run by adults - I mean, dodgy characters would home-in on children's groups that they can be 'leaders' to.
Teachers too - how many people on here look back and recall schoolteachers who were bent/violent/dated students etc.?

Sergi Gotsmanov

Feb 23, 2004
West of Palookaville
Bristol City last year.

A mini bus full of people in agony , the driver enjoying driving past laybys and the like.

Finally stopped. 12 blokes letting it all out at once. The smell of ammonia was so strong!

Thing was all back in the mini bus then we had to stop again 10 mins later!.

Is it just me or do you start to get itchy teeth the more desperate for a piss you get?

:drink: :drink: :p

maidstoneseagull

Jul 21, 2004
Maidstone
Queueing for a nightclub a few years ago, seriously regretting not going before leaving pub. It was the slowest moving queue and couldn't talk as had to concentrate on not going. Then had to pay and finally fought my way to toilet.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Early doors, I hope you were passing through Croydon when you emptied the jar...

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Northampton away a few seasons back and had about 7 pints. went and grabbed a burger then needed the toilet badly but got arrested in the city centre. They man handle me into the back of those white sweat boxes, you know, the ones that has about 6 or 8 little cells. Anyway, i tried to explain i needed a piss but got told to shut up. after 5 minutes i couldn't hold it back any longer and just let fly all over the place. all I heard was, decking hell, he's only doing it in there. They opened the door with rage and I just smiled and said...........that was better than shagging your misses.:D Spent 3 hours in the cell but was worth every minute.:cool:

Little Piggy

Oct 27, 2003
Ireland
Terrace Dandy said:
They opened the door with rage and I just smiled and said...........that was better than shagging your misses.:D Spent 3 hours in the cell but was worth every minute.:cool:

No WAY did you say that... Did you?? :lolol:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Last week on the Tube en-route to Liverpool St was a bit close.

(By the way, is it just me, but since I passed 40 I have to take longer "draining off")

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here