Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the worst trouble you got into at school?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Bloody hell, must of been there same time mate. Worsley's slipper was called Horace, had a pair of eyes and sewn on ears. Was Leach there, he once caned me for smoking on the school bus, when he gave me the cane he was puffing away on a Rothman, Bloody hipocrite. Also another good wind up was the legendary Mr Caldwell (aka Cod Eye) The wind up with him was to ask for something i.e Cod eye borrow a ruler sir? f*** me he used go loopy. Happy days.

Remember Caldwell, also Mr Kilby the RE teacher. More commonly known as "pissed yourself again, Wetleg?". He used to keep half eaten apples in his drawer, another nutter. There was a Geography teacher who went psycho and kept manhandling children, he had real anger-management issues, but a parent went in one day and gave him a real kicking. I liked Pickup and Loughran, and also the fat Welsh music teacher, but the rest I couldn't be arsed with. There was a pig-ugly English teacher who was rumoured to shag the older students, but she had a face like a bag of spanners - Falkingham?

It wouldn't have surprised me to find out Worsley had the body of his Mum propped up in a chair at home, or that he was doing time for offences against children.

I was one of the pair who got pissed half way through an exam (History, I believe) - my co-conspirator was taken away by the police because he was really hammered, I just managed to keep it together to complete the exam - and got a Grade 2 CSE! We were in uniform, walking around the town pubs, getting bollocksed on whisky! He hid in a cupboard, before leaping out claiming to be the SAS and that they weren't going to take him alive. He managed to get into the exam hall, but fell asleep about 10 minutes in.

Went from there to Collyers, where I lasted for all of two weeks before telling them all to f*** off and walking out to get a job. Their parting shot was "you'll never get a job if you have an earring" - sound careers advice. Kept going back to see my girlfriend and frightening the teachers who had to take it in turns asking me to leave the premises - I was a very well built skinhead with a psychotic reputation which was completely undeserved!

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Got caught with a Holdall full of Air Rifles and Black Widow Catapault's after shooting 4th year's out of the trees - the Cane 3 times..
and
some bird from IBM used to walk right across our footie pitch off Carden ave, so we gave her few 'Hello, Your nice, wanna be my girlfriend' type stuff (not d'ya wanna f*** me type stuff) for a couple of days, then she appeared wth her mate..who was actually old bill..! - cane 3 times..
all by a teacher who used to stand on a chair, and jump down off it to get a bit more force..
he drove off beachy head one day..

Wasn't a Mr. Davies by any chance?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
[yt]FawTzTY5RAU[/yt]

and the other two parts on you tube...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
excluded once ( attacking a teacher) internally excluded nigh on every week for a couple of years ..... but never got a detention , but after a few years I turned into golden boy , perfect attendance, coursework high standards etc..

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Wasn't a Mr. Davies by any chance?

Thought it was 'Davis' but yes mate, the very same - missed your own post earlier, but means you at Fawcett too then ? :)
I left in summer '86, in 5A1, not that that helped much..

I remember working in a Chippy on seafront during school holidays and seeing the Argus with his f***ed Datsun at the bottom of Beachy Head.

Went into school for next (and final) year to be told by Thomkinson that 'As you know, Mr Davis is no longer with us, and reviewing his coursework for past few years, you've been taught the wrong syllabus.. Your'll now be on CSE not O -level; sorry about that..' :dunce:

WTF?! - If that was now, you'd be able to sue the school and his dead arse off.. :lolol:

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Thought it was 'Davis' but yes mate, the very same - missed your own post earlier, but means you at Fawcett too then ? :)
I left in summer '86, in 5A1, not that that helped much..

I remember working in a Chippy on seafront during school holidays and seeing the Argus with his f***ed Datsun at the bottom of Beachy Head.

Went into school for next (and final) year to be told by Thomkinson that 'As you know, Mr Davis is no longer with us, and reviewing his coursework for past few years, you've been taught the wrong syllabus.. Your'll now be on CSE not O -level; sorry about that..' :dunce:

WTF?! - If that was now, you'd be able to sue the school and his dead arse off.. :lolol:

You're right it was Davis. I was at Secondary Tech in town up to '78, which then became Patcham Fawcett Annexe. He probably transferred up to you when Sec Tech shut down. Small world ???

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
You're right it was Davis. I was at Secondary Tech in town up to '78, which then became Patcham Fawcett Annexe. He probably transferred up to you when Sec Tech shut down. Small world ???

Sure is (nosely checked your profile - 1st game in '72 so clearly not same age as me :D)

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I had a single nutter teacher decide to call my parents after they caught me snogging someone out back during lunch time

Parents asked them how they'd not noticed before that....

Other than that I was suspiciously well behaved; its the best way to hide really dodgy behaviour!

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
** Deep Breath **

Year 7: set off fire alarm on 3rd week there - 2hour detention with headmistress, opened all fire exits at old trafford on school trip - X2 1 hour detentions in the "thursday club"

Year 8: called form tutor gay, homo etc throughout the year, teacher quit and I got moved out of that form (numerous attempts at detentions that I didnt attend) owed 21 hours detention for not turning up to science lessons, excluded for a week for ripping a girls top off and chucking it up a tree.

Year 9: one of the wierd "special" kids was talking to himself and i laughed at him and he kicked me and started running so i chased him and kicked his heel as he was running (at the bottom of the stairs) - he went flying up them and broke his kneecap and cut under his chin. that was 2 weeks exclusion then another week for laughing at him when he popped all his stitches in an art lesson. 2X 1 hour in the thursday club for calling my new form tutor a hoe.

Year 10: 1st day back from summer hols and I put my foot through a door to a brand new building - week exclusion and had to shell out £200 for some new security glass.

Year 11: weeks internal exclusion - I threw a banger at a PE(dofile) teacher's head - just missed, stashed the fireworks and did them out the window of the bus into the crowd trying to get on.

School was quality:cry:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
** Deep Breath **

Year 7: set off fire alarm on 3rd week there - 2hour detention with headmistress, opened all fire exits at old trafford on school trip - X2 1 hour detentions in the "thursday club"

Year 8: called form tutor gay, homo etc throughout the year, teacher quit and I got moved out of that form (numerous attempts at detentions that I didnt attend) owed 21 hours detention for not turning up to science lessons, excluded for a week for ripping a girls top off and chucking it up a tree.

Year 9: one of the wierd "special" kids was talking to himself and i laughed at him and he kicked me and started running so i chased him and kicked his heel as he was running (at the bottom of the stairs) - he went flying up them and broke his kneecap and cut under his chin. that was 2 weeks exclusion then another week for laughing at him when he popped all his stitches in an art lesson. 2X 1 hour in the thursday club for calling my new form tutor a hoe.

Year 10: 1st day back from summer hols and I put my foot through a door to a brand new building - week exclusion and had to shell out £200 for some new security glass.

Year 11: weeks internal exclusion - I threw a banger at a PE(dofile) teacher's head - just missed, stashed the fireworks and did them out the window of the bus into the crowd trying to get on.

You sound like a right prick.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
** Deep Breath **

Yeah, you do sound a bit of a prat. The sort of person I'd always avoid.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i was not part of it but was in the classroom

At Falmer( 1976), the culprits connected up all the gas taps to the the water taps and switched them all on together so flooding he whole of the chemistry block. It cost a packet to fix and there were some exclusions out of that.

It was very funny though

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Exclusion. It was after partaking in one of the greatest happy-slappings of all time :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here