Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the worst trouble you got into at school?

sureyyathegodofthephonein

nsc most loved
Apr 26, 2008
Having sex in a skip
I was just thinking about the trouble i got into at school
and i was wondering what nschatters got up to at school

I was excluded 3 times

1. for swearing at a teacher

2. for disobeying orders

3. for nutting some kid

what is your school past of bad behaviour

and can anyone beat my record of getting 3 detentions in one day

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
always fighting,but at junior school i set the school alight:lol:,not meant to happen just experimenting with magnifying glass and paper

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I was suspended for a few days for caving in locker doors with my knee cap and forehead when I was 13.

My first day back I was suspended again for smoking a large spliff on the back seat of the school bus whilst waving a sign around at motorists behind asking them if they smoked weed.

Unfortunately the head of year was the motorist behind.

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I beat up the school bully who for 2 terms had repeatedly been let off with dont do it again telling offs!!! i got suspended for 2 weeks then got beat up by said bully and 3 of his wanker mates and got expelled the next day for setting his blazer alight,Oh if your here btw your still a wanker :shootself

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Excluded for geting pissed on a school trip.

And VERY nearly excluded for writing Y.A ( yid army:blush:) all over the school

sureyyathegodofthephonein

nsc most loved
Apr 26, 2008
Having sex in a skip
I beat up the school bully who for 2 terms had repeatedly been let off with dont do it again telling offs!!! i got suspended for 2 weeks then got beat up by said bully and 3 of his wanker mates and got expelled the next day for setting his blazer alight,Oh if your here btw your still a wanker :shootself

Good for you people should stand up to bully's

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
Once blew up the toilets with French Bangers and Rook scarers in Tyler house at Forest boys school. Was the loudest explosion ever, got caught running away from the scene whilst half the school was legging it to see what the hell had happened. The loo seat had gone through the tiled roof and the porcelain bog had split in two, there was water spraying out everywhere, got suspended for a week. Also lost count of the times I had the slipper and the cane for various reasons. Yep I was quite naughty when younger, probably why I know work with kids who have behaviourial problems such as ADHD.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Once blew up the toilets with French Bangers and Rook scarers in Tyler house at Forest boys school. Was the loudest explosion ever, got caught running away from the scene whilst half the school was legging it to see what the hell had happened. The loo seat had gone through the tiled roof and the porcelain bog had split in two, there was water spraying out everywhere, got suspended for a week. Also lost count of the times I had the slipper and the cane for various reasons. Yep I was quite naughty when younger, probably why I know work with kids who have behaviourial problems such as ADHD.

Thats what a posh education does for ya!! you end up where you started lol:lolol:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
One of our classrooms was a portakabin and before a lesson one day i deciced to smash some of the windows.The school bought the police in and i was taken home but was eventually let off.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
On our school inset day a mob of about 20 of us went up to patcham high to have a go at some kids who had badly injured our mate in a footy game. police ended up getting called and me being caught on camera so ended up with a weeks 'internal suspension'.

also on our last day of year 11 it kicked off down the road with a group of 'pakistani gentlemen' who must have been about 22 at least. they had been harassing us all year and got totally smashed by us on this occasion. this, mixed with my days mischief, led to me being banned from the prom.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I murdered the chemistry teacher, but was too young to stand full trial in an adult court, so just got sent to some childrens institute for a couple of years.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
On our school inset day a mob of about 20 of us went up to patcham high to have a go at some kids who had badly injured our mate in a footy game. police ended up getting called and me being caught on camera so ended up with a weeks 'internal suspension'.

also on our last day of year 11 it kicked off down the road with a group of 'pakistani gentlemen' who must have been about 22 at least. they had been harassing us all year and got totally smashed by us on this occasion. this, mixed with my days mischief, led to me being banned from the prom.

Butchy aggro, Butchy aggro, 'ELLO, 'ELLO.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here