Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the worst thing you have ever seen ?

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
I once found a dead body in a flat that had been there for so long all the skin had been eaten fron the skull just leaving the wig behind. In the kitchen were loads of dead fat flies...

But that's not the worst thing I have seen....

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Us v Stoke when McGhee was manager

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
Have also just watched a Steve Martin film on BBC1, when did he stop being funny ?

Thats also not the worst thing I have seen...

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
saw some bloke dressed as a clown jump from the russell road car park in brighton from right up the top.....when he landed his legs went through his body....it was gross.....he was of course dead....we gave a statment to the police....when the ambulance arrived....one of the blokes just burst out laughing at this splattered clown

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
saw some bloke dressed as a clown jump from the russell road car park in brighton from right up the top.....when he landed his legs went through his body....it was gross.....he was of course dead....we gave a statment to the police....when the ambulance arrived....one of the blokes just burst out laughing at this splattered clown

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I went to North London for a house party a few years back.

Me and my mate decided to walk down this high street at 2am to get fags.
The area was really hostile, and being from Sussex I felt very out of place and quite intimidated in the area.

Eventually we found a shop and outside were abulances and police cars and meat wagons. Obviously we were aware that something pretty bad had happened, and on closer inspection our suspicions were correct. There was someone being zipped up in a body bag on the street.

When we informed the shop owner of what was going on outside, he simply shrugged it off and said that it happens all the time.

Grim, very very grim :(

Needless to say, me and my mate got back to the house party pretty sharpish after that with our heads down all the way!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
My Mum, taking her last breath.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
59519.jpg

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
A lot of blood on a train window. It was after an evening game at the Goldstone v Liverpool in the early 80s. I caught the train back from Hove to London after the game and some foolish scouser in the next carriage had stuck his head out of the train window north of Clayton Tunnel and died.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
When I was 7 we lived in a block of flats with an old fashioned lift with a cage around the liftshaft. I saw a pair of legs dangling in the liftshaft, an engineer had slipped and hung himself on the cables.

Also 2 tramps having a grotesque slow motion punch up near Hove Town Hall with blood pouring from their noses was somehow really disturbing.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Nothing to rival what PCBeard described...all those who criticised the cops on the other thread should try to imagine what it is like to have to witness scenes like that, it is part of the service they provide, I know that I wouldn't want to have to do it...that was quite awful.

In 2001 I visited Peru, the country had been hit by a severe earthquake a couple of months earlier that had damaged buildings and cut roads to the south of Lima. The coast had been hit by the associated tidal wave as the quakes' epicentre was some miles offshore. The Peruvian Government had stated that nobody had been killed, yet we drove along a highway past places where a number of fishing villages had been completely eradicated...the quake and tidal wave hit during the night, without warning and when everyone had been asleep, I found it incredible that no loss of life had occurred.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
I was in Ibiza last summer with my mates and whilst some of the big northern lasses weren't a pretty sight they weren't quite the worst thing I saw during my holiday.

It was in the early hours of the morning and we were by the bottom of the main bar strip near the harbour in San Antonio Bay when all of a sudden this young lad was LITERALLY thrown out of this bar. He must have hit his head several times on the stone steps and looked SERIOUSLY injured but that wasn't enough.. he was shortly followed out by about 5/6 bouncers who all ran up to him and kicked him in the head repeatedly. It was sickening and I was just standing there helpless, pumped full of dutch courage I wanted to step in but a mate, perhaps wisely, held me back.

I don't know what he did to deserve it but whatever it was it can't have justified that. Think he was ok in the end anyway.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Izmit... the day after the earthquake.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Bloke run out in front of a taxi in the city centre, splat, dead. Had to hang around to give a witness statement as I was one of the ones nearest to the incident.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here