Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the worst job you have ever had?

Wez

Aug 18, 2003
Worthing
When i was about 16 i worked in a factory counting out strips of tablets in to piles of 50 then i would put them in a box. 7 hours a day!, it was ok for 5mins but after that it started to give me brain damage!

Needless to say i left after a week.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Did some temping in a mailing house just filling this machine with envelopes fcuk me it was mind numbing and the constant racket of the machines. Did 4 weeks and that was 4 weeks to many.

Imagine doing it day in day out though for years.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Picking up eggs in a chicken farm when i was 14.used to stink to high heaven when we came out and got paid bugger all.it was up hill all the way from then.:ohmy:

Wez

Aug 18, 2003
Worthing
I can imagine watching the bird in your picture for years.

Well maybe five minutes and then recover and starting watching again.:lolol:

Wez

Aug 18, 2003
Worthing
Jane Mansfield was very tasty though, so sounds ok to me as long as she didnt follow through.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Struggled to find temping work one year so I went to Intersurgical Breathing Systems in Wokingham working as part of an assembly line.

Job title: Wrapper. Just says it all really. All I did was wrap cling film around boxes from 8-5 every day.

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
hiney said:
I thought it was Joan Crawfrod's C**T? rather than Jayne Mansfield's arse?

"You've heard of the Bermuda Triangle? Well this was worse.
Up Joan Crawfords c*nt - there are fu**ing fleets of ships, light aircraft, hamburger stands (but no fu**ing hamburgers)....."

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Well, you get one boy chicken, one girl chicken, and the rest looks after itself!

Sadly, I had to look after the other end of the circle of life (do circles have ends?!) picking the poor things to bits.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
CAFC Matt said:
A chicken factory - How do you make chickens? :rolleyes:

First find the egg.

Having a really good accounts job being turned into a call centre and being given a script to read rather than being able to use my knowledge and commonsense to help customers. Being recorded and timed and having a supervisor half my age who was a jobsworth who hadn't a clue :angry: (best thing about that job was redundancy)

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
First job in Australia over 20 years ago .
Worked in an Ice Factory in Brisbane .
Had to stand in a giant freezer bagging
5 kilo bags of ice . Every 2 minutes 25 kilos of
ice would be released from the refridgiation unit
above my head and I'd get in covered it . For this ,
I earn't 10c ( 4p ) for each bagfull .

Stumpy Tim

sullyupthewing said:
Could have been worse, you might have got the Winston Churchill bogie job. RIP Derek and Clive

Ssshh. Don't tell anyone, but the titantic was one of Winston's bogeys, "and the fucker sank.. and why not". "I've said it before, don't make boats out of bogeys. And whoooo listened... f***ing nobody" :lolol: :lolol:

Apologies for the language, but I love that sketch.

Worst job - probably working in a meat factory packing chicken legs into plastic cartons. Putting leaflets in magazines from 5am to 2pm was up there too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here