Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the worst example of pet pampering that you have ever seen?

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Now I like animals but this is ridiculous!

A friend of the family and her husband sleep in separate beds in separate rooms so that their two dogs can each share a bed with their owner!!:shrug:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A lady I once knew had a pet weasel, it lived in her clothing most of the time. You'd be talking to her and the weasel would suddenly pop it's head out from her cuff or cleavage. Weird!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
paris250_250.jpg

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A lady I once knew had a pet weasel, it lived in her clothing most of the time. You'd be talking to her and the weasel would suddenly pop it's head out from her cuff or cleavage. Weird!

That's stote-ally ludicrous.

ps Pics?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
those bloody Japanese websites that show cats and dogs dressed up like humans,I would die for my cats but would never put them through the indignity of dressing them like catwalk (excuse the pun) models.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I know a woman, she's my brother-in-law's mother-in-law, whose idea of taking her two dogs for a walk is to put them in a double-buggy and wheel them around.

She IS Californian though which probably explains it.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
New York has an entire industry dedicated to it’s pooches - salons, grooming, dog-walkers, shrinks, sitters, spas, clothing, luxury accessories - all a bit scary and sad really. Now -if they only had that same concern for the poor buggers sleeping rough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here