Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the scariest thing you seen...

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I fell asleep on the sofa downstairs one summer night about two years ago. I woke from a pretty generic dream and I was on the sofa with the same scene as I had seen before falling asleep, except that there was a dark figure in the door. I was petrified, but couldn't move even as this thing came towards me. It remained shadowed but for these sharp, white eyes with red pupils. As it reached the sofa, it started lowering itself until its mouth was next to my paralysed head and whispered one word in the most blood-curdling voice I've ever heard: "Soon"

With that I woke up sweating quite profusely in the same position sans the figure. That is the only time I've had sleep paralysis and it's not something I'll forget for as long as I live!

Apart from that I've had two dreams in the past two months that have caused me to wake screaming, without having this occur before. The first involved a 'dream within a dream' where there were these two twin girls that resembled the girl from 'The Ring' funnily enough causing me to wake screaming in my 'dream' where I was surrounded by a white sheet as if I was in a four-poster bed and I started hearing these noises and shadows from behind...ultimately causing me to wake screaming - the first time ever and I was in a tent with two of my uni friends :lolol:

Second time I was about to shut an ajar door when a force smashed it off the hinges and a dark figure was visible. Both times they were as vivid as the sleep-paralysis dream. Thing is they terrify me but I also enjoyed the feeling of fear when I woke up as I regained calm and there was a huge sense of relief!

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I fell asleep on the sofa downstairs one summer night about two years ago. I woke from a pretty generic dream and I was on the sofa with the same scene as I had seen before falling asleep, except that there was a dark figure in the door. I was petrified, but couldn't move even as this thing came towards me. It remained shadowed but for these sharp, white eyes with red pupils. As it reached the sofa, it started lowering itself until its mouth was next to my paralysed head and whispered one word in the most blood-curdling voice I've ever heard: "Soon"

With that I woke up sweating quite profusely in the same position sans the figure. That is the only time I've had sleep paralysis and it's not something I'll forget for as long as I live!

Apart from that I've had two dreams in the past two months that have caused me to wake screaming, without having this occur before. The first involved a 'dream within a dream' where there were these two twin girls that resembled the girl from 'The Ring' funnily enough causing me to wake screaming in my 'dream' where I was surrounded by a white sheet as if I was in a four-poster bed and I started hearing these noises and shadows from behind...ultimately causing me to wake screaming - the first time ever and I was in a tent with two of my uni friends :lolol:

Second time I was about to shut an ajar door when a force smashed it off the hinges and a dark figure was visible. Both times they were as vivid as the sleep-paralysis dream. Thing is they terrify me but I also enjoyed the feeling of fear when I woke up as I regained calm and there was a huge sense of relief!

Stop eating Cheese...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Being 'stopped' by Greg Young of Portslade in the alley by Portslade Library and Benfield School on 1976. Him and his 10 mates had been in a fight. Two of them were carrying one of them. As I walked past, nonchalant, Mr Young announced 'it was him'. Somehow I did a Peter Ward and dodged the lot of them, flailing, up the narrow path. Just as I got past them all and was about to flip them the finger, I tripped . . . .

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
I fell asleep on the sofa downstairs one summer night about two years ago. I woke from a pretty generic dream and I was on the sofa with the same scene as I had seen before falling asleep, except that there was a dark figure in the door. I was petrified, but couldn't move even as this thing came towards me.

I'm sure i've read somewhere - 'that' sort of dream (dark figure moving towards you, being paralysed etc) is quite a common form of nightmare. My mate described almost exactly the same thing

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
1924687_display_image.jpg

casbom

Jul 24, 2007

Google sleep paralysis, I think that's what you experienced certainly in the first instance.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The other week, I had just come out the shower after a workout at the gym I use. I had towel-dried myself and upon going to get my pants from the locker, some bloke rushed to sit between me and the locker FORCING my to awkwardly lean over him to retrieve my clothes. I didn't know if he was looking for me to give him some inappropriate gym action or whether he was just some weird voyeur, but it was an unnerving experience.

I haven't been back to the gym since.

I just sicked up a bit reading that. Had something similar happen myself!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I have experienced sleep paralysis and was convinced someone was pinning me to the bed absolutely terrifying feeling.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I was having a shit in some bogs on hove seafront when I heard ******* sounds from the next cubicle...I looked up and saw some blokes face in the throes of orgasm watching me straining at stool.

I was trying to get at the dirty bugger with my kecks round my ankles and a half finished poo in my arse..ugly scenes...he finished his business and made good his escape while I crashed around in my cubicle.

I saw a ghost in stanmer park and plenty of gross stuff in A&E but that bog haunts me to this day.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I had a dream where I was being chased by some sort of creature and I could hear a really loud banging the scary part was when I woke up I could still hear the banging.. The noise went on for about 30 seconds to a minute before it stopped..

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I had a recurring dream years ago.

Bright white light, lots of whispering and newspapers falling to the floor. As plain and simple as that.
Fu*ked me up for a couple of years, still haven't figure it out.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I'm sure i've read somewhere - 'that' sort of dream (dark figure moving towards you, being paralysed etc) is quite a common form of nightmare. My mate described almost exactly the same thing

I have them often....only my mother is the dark figure :(

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I was having a shit in some bogs on hove seafront when I heard ******* sounds from the next cubicle...I looked up and saw some blokes face in the throes of orgasm watching me straining at stool.

I was trying to get at the dirty bugger with my kecks round my ankles and a half finished poo in my arse..ugly scenes...he finished his business and made good his escape while I crashed around in my cubicle.

I saw a ghost in stanmer park and plenty of gross stuff in A&E but that bog haunts me to this day.

it must have been horrific,and I'm ever so sorry but your wording of the whole scenario made me laugh so hard I've now got a headache. Thank you and sorry

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here