Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

whats the problem with the NSK

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
there is so much negativity on here about a group whos only intention is to start new songs , spend there hard earned cash on flags and banners and just help to make the atmosphere rock .

i really dont understand the moaners ?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Why do you have to start threads all the time on things which are already being discussed on other threads?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
If you're referring to the other thread just started, it's deliberately done by someone who hates nsk and just wants to appear a nsk superfan deliberately - to goad you into starting threads like this or slagging "them" off on the other thread. Don't fall for it and start threads like this. Best thing a mod could do is move both this and the other thread to childish ramblings. No offence like. But you've been suckered!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
I don't have a problem with them I think that they have done well getting songs across to the fans of the North Stand, but against Hull they where all quiet and the only people singing where the people at the opposite end of the stand and they where singing 'we love you' and they where still quiet...

Plus they have all gone quiet since there was a bit of abuse to them on a forum, whats that about?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
If you're referring to the other thread just started, it's deliberately done by someone who hates nsk and just wants to appear a nsk superfan deliberately - to goad you into starting threads like this or slagging "them" off on the other thread. Don't fall for it and start threads like this. Best thing a mod could do is move both this and the other thread to childish ramblings. No offence like. But you've been suckered!

i'd admit when i looked at that thread it made me start this but i did know the bloke was fishing and was a clear hater , i just dont understand why so many people are haters ?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
I didnt like the whole Ultras thing well i did, but im not so sure any more i kind of like them, i just dont like the whole planned singing though.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I didnt like the whole Ultras thing well i did, but im not so sure any more i kind of like them, i just dont like the whole planned singing though.

fair enough , this was the type of answer i was looking for .

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
i'm staring to think its people 'judging a book by its cover' and misunderstanding the group as they have been labeled 'ultras'

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
They excite four or five trolls on here that have little other excitement in their lives - you wait they will be easy to count when they post on this thread

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I associate ultra groups with boring Italian football and the muppets from South London trying to copy them so not my cup of tea
If it ain't broke don't fix it
Each to their own though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here