Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's The Oldest Scarf/Hat/Replica Shirt That You Still Wear to Matches?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Do I hear any advance on my 1977 'Seagulls' bar scarf (the bars running lengthways rather than widthways)? Looks as good today as it did when it was bought for me as a nipper.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
I've still got a scarf with Dolphins on it but haven't worn it to a match for years

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I have one of the big foam hands circa Jimmy Melia

fratsomrover

Oct 18, 2011
Hove
I've got Michael Thomas's England shirt from 1987 which I wear occasionally for England matches. ( Believe it or not I brought him down to Brighton to see if they would take him on loan in 1986, but they weren't interested so he went to Portsmouth instead) .
Not quite the same, but I have a Newhaven Town Red & Gold shirt from circa 1957

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Got my Nan's scarf from the 83 cup run. Says 'Wembley beware the Seagulls are Coming!' and signatures by the squad and management (not literally!) Doesn't sound old but it is nearly twice my age!

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
ive got a dolphins rossette from the 70s,never worn it to a game though.on another note someone in west upper had a rattle today.thought they had been banned..was a great noise though,would be good to hear more

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Polystyrene bowler hat with a paper band Brighton cup finalists 1983 on it.
But the best part Bout it Is my uncle got the team whole cup final team ( apart from Michael Robinson) to sign the paper band. It's my prized possession

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here