Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the next step after paying deposit?

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Sorry if this has already come up.

I'm a plus 3 so did not attend a presenatation. I have paid my deposit etc.....when I will next hear from the club? Do you get a letter of confirmation?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
To answer your question, I'm sure you'll get confirmation but it will take while for the club to do all the paperwork from the presentations. Either that or your mate has run off with your season ticket and sold it to someone else. :)

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
To answer your question, I'm sure you'll get confirmation but it will take while for the club to do all the paperwork from the presentations. Either that or your mate has run off with your season ticket and sold it to someone else. :)

Cheers for that MartinF. I have got the receipt so not too worried!!! Just wondered what the next steps are.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I know nothing whatsoever but if I were the club the next step would be to enact the DD in April and then to start sending out ST cards in late May/June. Not sending additional correspondence will save c.£4K-£5K in postage etc

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
AS a JCL, you will get a map of Brighton, the frequency of Radio Sussex, the frequency of Radio Reverb, and a blue and white scarf.
WELCOME

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Prob nothing till June / July - the cards are only sent out after the fixtures are released...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Prob nothing till June / July - the cards are only sent out after the fixtures are released...

Will that still be the case with swipe cards though? To send out a ST in the form of a book of match tickets has to wait for the fixtures but I'd have thought that wouldn't be the case with an electronic card. Might be wrong.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Will that still be the case with swipe cards though? To send out a ST in the form of a book of match tickets has to wait for the fixtures but I'd have thought that wouldn't be the case with an electronic card. Might be wrong.

That's what they said at pres mate so guess so. They still have to load the fixtures onto the card i'd imagine... On that note did anyone else get v excited just SEEING the swipe card image on the fron of the forms! Like a BHA credit card! When they start coming through the post I think i may take it everywhere with me...!

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
If you log into the ticketing site with your FAN number it'll be in your purchase history, mine was buried on page 4/5 cause the regular withdean tickets were there too.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
AS a JCL, you will get a map of Brighton, the frequency of Radio Sussex, the frequency of Radio Reverb, and a blue and white scarf.
WELCOME

What makes you think I'm a JCL?? Just because was not a STH at Withdean does not make me one. No need to purchase a ST at Withdean as seats always available. Have avidly followed the Albion home and away for 30 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here