Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the nearest football club to your place of birth?

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Reading,

Battle Hospital, 40 yrs and three days ago!!!

Liverpool, it appears. Possibly Wrexham though, map isn't that clear.

In the system here, Shelbourne now but they weren't in that site then, Home Farm were - and they've dropped out of the league now... so Bohemian F.C. in that case.

I think Tranmere just pips Liverpool in proximity to Dublin, but the question includes clubs in the four steps below the FL, so for you that would be Colwyn Bay. Fans of Bangor City end Caernarfon Town would argue that the Welsh League is of equal standard, but it is not part of the Pyramid and the champions cannot progress.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I think Tranmere just pips Liverpool in proximity to Dublin, but the question includes clubs in the four steps below the FL, so for you that would be Colwyn Bay. Fans of Bangor City end Caernarfon Town would argue that the Welsh League is of equal standard, but it is not part of the Pyramid and the champions cannot progress.

I'd forgotten about the few Welsh teams in the lower echelons of the English pyramid, but yes, Colwyn Bay are definately closest then.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I was born 50 years ago in the Huddersfield Royal Infirmary, which is about 2 miles from the Old Leeds Road Ground.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
BHA of course. I could never support a glory team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here