Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the Murray situation?

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Anyone heard anything?

Chatting to someone pretty reliable earlier who seemed to think several Championship clubs have made their interest clear to us, but only two had made a pre-offer; Cardiff and Charlton - both reportedly around 800k-900k.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Fleetwood plus cash anyone.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I'm not saying I would like it, just that its a possibility.

Ohh sorry I misread that. If anything was to happen than I'd think this was the most probable, but lets all pray nothing happens and we keep hold of him.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What is the sell on clause in his contract ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Fleetwood plus cash anyone.

my thoughts as well especially as he is staying another month which puts a rather different slant on the situation

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Weren't Charlton one of the clubs interested also Cardiff and Southampton have either of those got a striker who is better than Fleetwood.

Many on here wanted us to go after Fleetwood when he was available from Forest Green but in the £300k + bracket, so on that assumption it makes him valued as the same as we paid for Murray but I am sure that he is not as good.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
don't want fleetwood anywhere near the deal as he is pretty crap , thats plain to see. 800K would be a great return , it needs to be re-invested to make it worth it though....this never happens though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here