Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] What’s the most exited you have been for a football match in the 21st century? (or any century for that matter)

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
As a variation on the theme of another thread, I have not been thrown out of a ground / stadium / multi-football-Faith space, but have you even been exited from one?

If so, what was the venue?
What was the situation/ cause?
Was it fair that you were exited?

Feel free to add any other relevant angles on your exitment.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
From The Pink Coconut nightclub in the mid 80's.
I was caught having a p1ss in Middle Street at the back (whilst holding a fire door open).
Yes, obviously fair.

Midweek, I went to see the manager to grovel out of the resulting ban and he kindly agreed.

In a 2013 Xmas work do at a very posh bar just off Regent Street (London), we were 'asked' to leave by huge Russian/Ukrainian bouncers. The mid-30's bloke who owned the firm I worked for was odd, he couldn't handle any amount of booze, going chameleon from a professional into a full blown shouty bloke with involuntary "c@nt"'s and "f***"'s.

Last edited:

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Ejected from quite a few places as a younger drug taking idiot, mostly rightly ejected.

Thrown out of the Chelsea game at the Amex because my guest vaped, rightly so.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I was banned from the Hungry Years a few weeks before my 17th Birthday after being a regular for about a year. Apparently the owner Peppa(sp?) thought I was some sort of drug dealing gangster (I wasn't and have never been either, let alone both :angel:).

Went into the downstairs bar with some friends about 4 years later to be told I was still banned. Must have made an impression :laugh:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
From The Pink Coconut nightclub in the mid 80's.
I was caught having a p1ss in Middle Street at the back (whilst holding a fire door open).
Yes, obviously fair.

Midweek, I went to see the manager to grovel out of the resulting ban and he kindly agreed.

In a 2013 Xmas work do at a very posh bar just off Regent Street, we were 'asked' to leave by huge Russian/Ukrainian bouncers. The mid-30's bloke who owned the firm I worked for was odd, he couldn't handle any amount of booze, going chameleon from a professional into a full blown shouty bloke with involuntary "c@nt"'s and "f***"'s.
Surely getting banned from the Pink Coconut was a good thing.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
1980. Went to the William IV (or Volunteer, can't remember which) aged 17 with two mates. One of them was 17 and the other had just turned 18.
The barmaid asked my 18 year old mate for ID and, rather than show her his driving license, he launched into a tirade about being able to tell peoples ages and how to do her job. The Landlord appeared and said "You three, f*ck off, you're barred".
Fair one.

Few months later we were in the Black Horse playing pool and we put Madness' The Return of the Los Palmas 7 on the juke box a few times, landlord came out and said "No more lads, I hate that song". My mate gets 10p and sticks it one again.
"You three, OUT !"
Fair one.

Couple of years later the same two mates had a fight over a girl in Hennekys and we got thrown out of there.
Fair one.

Same bloke also talked himself into a speeding ticket; I was on the back of his Kawasaki going through Lancing at 51 mph, got pulled over by two old bill on a Rover SD1 and, before one of them could start talking my mate pipes up "Why are you picking on me ? Why aren't you out catching real criminals ?". Other copper says to me "he was going to get let off with a bollocking but he's talked himself into a ticket there".
Fair one.

Was drinking with the pair of them yesterday, no drama.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Some nightclub in Crawley about 20 years ago, may have been a Top Rank venue. DJ mates stag party, but we were all well behaved. One of our party had trainers on and, although we got in, were kicked out at the second security check. I was the one with trainers and my DJ mate worked there so we were on for a few free drinks.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
A few years' ago, I was trying to take photographs inside Monet's house in Giverny, France. A young lady security guard caught me red-handed, and frog-marched (excuse the pun!), me straight out of the nearest exit! True story.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
Ejected from quite a few places as a younger drug taking idiot, mostly rightly ejected.

Thrown out of the Chelsea game at the Amex because my guest vaped, rightly so.
So far you’re the only exiteer from a football stadium. Pubs, bars and clubs seem to be the popular places otherwise (and of course the odd artist’s house).

All stories are welcome.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So far you’re the only exiteer from a football stadium. Pubs, bars and clubs seem to be the popular places otherwise (and of course the odd artist’s house).

All stories are welcome.

Alcohol the common factor!

Is it the nsc demographic? The clampdown on football fans has been in the all seater/cctv era. People who once transgressed in the terraces era, don’t do stuff the get kicked out in the sanitised modern stadia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here