Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the most amount of money you've ever won?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
About £125 playing cards, Luke Varney cost me £450 in an accy at the start of this year. Missed an open goal about 2 minutes from time.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
£10,000 from Coca Cola

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
875 pounds and some pence, one Sunday lunchtime we were at the pub playing shut the box for 10p at a time. The landlord who loved a bet, bet me that he had more in his 2 tills than I had in my pocket. I took the bet and produced 1500.00 in cash as I had picked up a deposit for a job on the way to the pub. He then proceeded to empty the 2 till trays in to a Sainsburys bag and handed it over, then he went upstairs for the rest of the session.
I was lucky I had more because if I had not handed it over if I lost I would have had concrete slippers of that I have no doubt.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
£5,115 on the lottery. Got 5 numbers, they were the first 5 out, my sixth number was 11, the sixth ball out was 12 and the bonus was 10. I had turned 16 three weeks earlier. I don't think it's gone that high for 5 numbers since.

Also, the jackpots was £14.7m, and no one won it. Stupid 6th number *mutters angrily*

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I also won £35 on The Golden Goal at Worthing FC earlier this season

With the game goalless, Worthing got a corner about thirty seconds before the time on my ticket, dallied a bit, then converted at the right time!

Bingo!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
£5,115 on the lottery. Got 5 numbers, they were the first 5 out, my sixth number was 11, the sixth ball out was 12 and the bonus was 10. I had turned 16 three weeks earlier. I don't think it's gone that high for 5 numbers since.

Also, the jackpots was £14.7m, and no one won it. Stupid 6th number *mutters angrily*

thats sick.

+$27,000 on poker online for me over about 30 months wiiiiii

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
£4,500 when Mr Mulligan won Cheltenham Gold Cup in 1997. I had seen it run in the King George at Kempton on Boxing Day and became convined it would win gold cup. Used to go to bookies every saturday morning and do the dogs at Hackney snd Crayford. Each time i won i kept my stake and put the winnings on Mr Mulligan. In the end Ladbroke paid for my bet and winnings !!!

My biggest football pick up was this season. A 10 team accumulator which paid out £897.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I've never won a lot in straight cash but I did win a weekend for 2 in France with £200 spending money chucked in, I did'nt actually get to see much of the money myself because Mrs Bulldog spent most of it on new clothes before we went.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
About £400 from a fruit machine scam many years back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here