Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the latest you've arrived @ Falmer.

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
2:55 as the police blocked us in at the railway bell when we played pompy, They wouldnt let anyone leave till pompomy fans were gone.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
15 minutes late for Liverpool game. Missed Bellamys goal. Complete f*ck up at Brighton Station.:angry:

Yup, Liverpool was my first and last use of the train from Brighton for a sold-out evening game close to kick-off. Missed three trains that were full, just got there at kick-off.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
5 mins after kick-off for the Liverpool Cup Tie after just making the Brighton train from East Croydon after coming from Victoria. The problem was the queuing and lack of trains from Brighton to Falmer.

Also about 10 mins after kick-off when the trains were f**ked at Lewes due to trespassers on the line at Falmer (fighting reported?) - can't remember the opposition but it must have been one of Vokes' first games for us as we met his old man in the Gardners before walking him to the station - cheeky bugger then dived into a taxi without offering us a lift!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
My mate works till 8 on tuesday nights, and when we play at home he comes for the second half.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My mate works till 8 on tuesday nights, and when we play at home he comes for the second half.
There's me thinking with 20 mins late, I was going to hold the NSC record.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Anyone who arrives late where we sit receives abuse on a massive scale.
Anyone who leaves early gets the same.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
6 minutes in to the Gillingham game , despite arriving at Mill Road at 6pm for a 7:45 kick off for the one and only time I use the P & R there.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Got there just after half time at the Liverpool game. Was a challenge to find someone to let me in to the ground but managed to make it in.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Anyone who arrives late where we sit receives abuse on a massive scale.
Anyone who leaves early gets the same.

I wouldn't personally abuse late arrivers, because that's almost exclusively due to delays, who would choose to be late?
I do get pissed off by JLEs though...

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Another Late arrival for the Liverpool match - got to the P&R at Racecourse and it was shut ... parked up anyway and got a taxi and walked in to see Bellamy jogging back to the halfway line !

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I wouldn't personally abuse late arrivers, because that's almost exclusively due to delays, who would choose to be late?
I do get pissed off by JLEs though...

Its all 'tongue in cheek'
I was late once and got debagged and radished!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Due to agreeing to go with a daft bint in the 1901, I missed the Ipswich banner and we took our seats at 3:05. She was running late, and then the bus took an eternity. It was a bad day all round really, but great game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here