Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the latest you've arrived @ Falmer.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't make the Reading game till at least, 8pm and even that will be a pain in the arse.

I can't see flapping around like a loon being conducive to walking in late, for such an important game.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Due to a complete f*** up by me I arrived to one game at 3.01... can't remember which it was. Yes I do, the 5pm KO. The game just kicked off 5.01pm, not 3.01pm.

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
Sat down at the leicester game 8 minutes in thanks to a f*** up at Brighton station meaning I was stuck on a train at preston park 15 minutes

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Was in my seat at 3.08 against Ipswich, bus broke down when I was going into Brighton, so I missed the banner.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
20 minutes before kickoff was the earliest I've got there, which was due to train delays.

Was that the Leeds game by any chance? I was properly panicking about that - the tunnel shut between London & Brighton, and then a failure on the Brighton - Falmer line. Ended up getting a taxi and still somehow arrived twenty minutes before kick off, never been later than that.

As for the OP - must admit I probably would faff around even to get there at 8 for such a game, but maybe that's just me!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Around 5 minutes late for the cup tie against Liverpool due to traffic congestion

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I arrived about a minute after kick off for the Coventry game. I was waiting for someone else outside the entrance with their ticket. I ended up joining in with GOSBTS to myself.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Was that the Leeds game by any chance? I was properly panicking about that - the tunnel shut between London & Brighton, and then a failure on the Brighton - Falmer line. Ended up getting a taxi and still somehow arrived twenty minutes before kick off, never been later than that.

As for the OP - must admit I probably would faff around even to get there at 8 for such a game, but maybe that's just me!

Yea, I think we had to go lewes then come back to falmer...

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Managed to arrive at the Forest game 35 mins after kick-off. Missed my bloody train :facepalm:

Apparently didn't miss much action, so well happy when we sneaked the win at the end. :banana: And, thank goodness I didn't leave 5 minutes before the end for my train back!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
10 minutes before KO for the Derby game. Arrived at Mill Road in good time, but had to wait on a shuttle coach for more people to get on before heading off to the stadium. Then we got stuck in traffic on the slip-road leading off the A27 for ages. Fortunately though I could take in the Amex in all its glory under floodlights for my first night game there! After that, I was desperate for a pee, but the loos were choca, so I gave up, held it in and went to find my seat with my Dad.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
10 mins late for pompy. Got carried away in the pub and missed a succession of trains.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here