Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the largest live audience/crowd you have ever spoken or performed in front off?

Ringmer bha

Dec 3, 2009
Did a tour promoting a children's book I wrote. Talked to up to 200 9 to 11 year olds for an hour about 40 times. Now there's an audience not to be messed with!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
promoting a children's book I wrote. Talked to up to 200 9 to 11 year olds for an hour about 40 times. Now there's an audience not to be messed with!

Didn't they get really fed up of it, after hearing it 3 or 4 times?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
These threads always have one person way more impressive than any one else, who then gets ignored!

How did you manage this one mate?
This. 2 x 18,000 for something you were properly active in will take a bit of beating... (no doubt someone will do but nonetheless...)

My record I think is either lecturing 240 students or playing cricket in the Barns Green Six-a-Side Competition...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Air Guitar Champs at the Concorde 2 about 4 years ago to about 150 people.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
A fairly full 2200 capacity nightclub, DJing turgid commercial crap so I'd not count it as a performance.

Probably less than that on the DAB radio show I'm on, seeing as I think I have about half the DAB receivers in the country...

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Probably up to about 600 or so playing football.

About 175 doing stand-up (well, trying to).

I was on a kids show when I was a lad which had an audience of MILLIONS mind...

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
In front of about 650 people in 'Beachcomber's' in benidorm, i was wanked off whilst completely naked by a lovely young lady from Pontefract, as part of our effort to win a fluorescent pink vest with the legend 'good girls go to heaven, bad girls go to beachcombers' printed upon it, we won and also received a bottle of ' genuine spanish champagne for our efforts,heady stuff.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
In front of about 650 people in 'Beachcomber's' in benidorm, i was wanked off whilst completely naked by a lovely young lady from Pontefract, as part of our effort to win a fluorescent pink vest with the legend 'good girls go to heaven, bad girls go to beachcombers' printed upon it, we won and also received a bottle of ' genuine spanish champagne for our efforts,heady stuff.

Classy.

That is a classic.

:rave:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
For football it would be the first REMF game, not sure what the exact crowd was, about 1500 I think.

For music, I dunno. Probably the Hexagon in Reading, about 1600.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
full house at Royal Albert Hall singing Brahms Requiem

Magical night

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Which ever is the largest out of The Royal Albert Hall and Wembley Arena. Played at both.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
RAH is 5500'ish. Not as classy as Brahms Requiem... but we've done one of the Gubbay Christmas Spectular jobbies there last year, and again in a couple of weeks time.

I think Wembley Arena is 10,000+

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here