Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the hurtiest spot, you've ever had.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Having my piles burst at the Princess Royal hospital in Haywards Heath without anaesthetic was the worst experience of pain imaginable. There were two, one right on the lining of my anus which was hard to puncture and then the other further in. So glad my àrse was clean as the girl who did them was really nice. Will never forget the smell for the next 48 hours as there was a big build-up of pus and I had to wear a sort of nappy and try and avoid emptying my bowels for a couple of days. Even having a shit now can be painful at times. I could never take it up there - seriously.

Enjoy your brunch. :D
IMG_1496.jpeg

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I've had them 4 times now....and always dread the next "attack" as its the worst pain ever.
Last one was mid 2021 during the pandemic...probably the worst one of all - and also had a nightmare with delays getting me to PRH from RSCH.
Thought I was going in to PRH to have them removed as an emergency surgery but, to add insult to injury, they just put in a stent, and left it in me for 3 months instead of the 6 weeks they promised which was painful in itself, and embarrassing at times (when you need to go, YOU NEED TO GO, if you get what I mean). Never again, and I've never been the same "down there" since.

As for "hurtiest spot" - weirdly, I've had one come up on my eyebrow just this week thats been a real bitch in the "ouchie" dept
I don’t envy you that in the slightest, sounds awful

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Probably mentioned it before but losing bits of two fingers to the blade of a petrol lawn mower ….seagull didn’t fancy chips that day flew off with the tip of one …it was a tad painful ..improved by a couple of injections into the bone of the two fingers.

I’ve decided it’s best to avoid doing this again

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ingrowing toenails, holy f*** those things are agony if they kick off

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Someone on here a few years back posted a pic of his very very very hurty shin.
It looked soooooooooo hurty after he missed his step into a car/cab.
I know I saved the picture but can't find it. Anyone as weird as me and saved it?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I’m going to amend my earlier post as I’ve remembered something else that was a tad hurty…..the local anaesthetic for a vasectomy……needle in each…nope can’t say it…nurse! (Yes I know childbirth is more painful…I’ve still got the marks on my neck)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here