Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What's the best way to respond if a stranger asks to borrow your phone?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
What a strange bunch of answers !! The people who have said no should feel slightly embarrassed of themselves, it doesn't need to be a call to the emergency services either. Just a little bit of help for somebody, also they don't need to support the Albion either that's irrelevant. Depends on the situation also, use judgement.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My phone my perogative and my scenario of what I would do in that situation, very likely.

The "my, my, my" is quite revealing.

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
think you are all missing the obvious. This is clearly a gay chat up line (I am assuming you are both men here). What they are doing is phoning their own phone so that they have your number to get in touch with you later and 'offer to repay the favour'.

I would not have understood this before, but I have been listening carefully to the away fans at the Amex and now understand better how things work in Brighton.

PS: the proper response of course is just lend them your phone - help a fellow human and don't be miserable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here