Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Cheers HWt,

If you like this you might like some of Disturbed’s other songs and accompanying videos which are amazing.

Their version of ‘Sounds of Silence’ is worth a listen and one of the best cover’s I’ve heard in a long time.

Hi I don't want to take credit for posting a song that has already been put on this thread (@Norman Potting mentioned it years ago on The Infinite Jukebox thread), but I recently discovered that Disturbed Sound of Silence cover and honestly it is one of the best things I have ever heard. I raise you a remixed version and the acapella version below...no thank yous are necessary...

Diocletian

Feb 16, 2023
Hi I don't want to take credit for posting a song that has already been put on this thread (@Norman Potting mentioned it years ago on The Infinite Jukebox thread), but I recently discovered that Disturbed Sound of Silence cover and honestly it is one of the best things I have ever heard. I raise you a remixed version and the acapella version below...no thank yous are necessary...

The acapella version is excellent TheJaspCo

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Came up in the car. Made me think of a certain poster who wants to start a right wing rival to NSC :facepalm: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here