Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This came up on the car iPod today as I was driving back to Sennen in the mist. The hair on the back of my neck stood up for the entire track.

:love:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I had almost forgotten just how good these guys were live!

I'll never criticise the music taste of another, that's what makes this thread great- but when Wishbone Ash released Argus, I rushed to witness the much vaunted twin guitars live. One of only a handful of gigs where I've found it so sterile and dull that I just wished it would end. Anyhoo, you can reflect back on my choice if you wish today because I'm going for a worldwide hit that was banned in the USA on obscenity grounds. Actually I really just like the Bend It dance. Oh, and it's a bloody catchy earworm. Always a sucker for these group or line dances where everyone just starts doing the same moves, but not expecting a slew of thumbs up today. Or :unsure:

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I'll never criticise the music taste of another, that's what makes this thread great- but when Wishbone Ash released Argus, I rushed to witness the much vaunted twin guitars live. One of only a handful of gigs where I've found it so sterile and dull that I just wished it would end. Anyhoo, you can reflect back on my choice if you wish today because I'm going for a worldwide hit that was banned in the USA on obscenity grounds. Actually I really just like the Bend It dance. Oh, and it's a bloody catchy earworm. Always a sucker for these group or line dances where everyone just starts doing the same moves, but not expecting a slew of thumbs up today. Or :unsure:

:lolol:

No chance I am criticising that. Many years ago we were in Ibiza and friends had an apartment in the same block as the boss of Atlantic records from England. They arranged a couple of concerts at a place called Heartbreak Hotel in San Antonio for DDBM and T (I think maybe Tich was no longer with them) as well as the Tremeloes. We got to know Dave Dee quite well around the pool and he took it upon himself to teach our son who was about 7 at the time how to dive!

Dave Dee loved playing Legend of Xanadu with his cracking whip!

Last edited:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
:lolol:

No chance I am criticising that. Many years ago we were in Ibiza and friends had an apartment in the same block as the boss of Atlantic records from England. They arranged a couple of concerts at a place called Heartbreak Hotel in San Antonio for DDBM and T (I think maybe Tich was no longer with them) as well as the Tremeloes. We got to know Dave Dee quite well around the pool and he took it upon himself to teach our son who was about 7 at the time how to dive!

Dave Dee loved playing Legend of Xanadu with his cracking whip!
Cool story (y)

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
What's not to like about this? A gloriously un pc 80's video what with the teacher in bikini! And then musically probably one of the greatest drum intros ever and then Eddie just ripping it up with that solo!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This had the hairs stand up on the back of my neck when it popped up today.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here