Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I was born mid 60’s, but my Dad was/is mad about music, so my brothers and I got the bug. My first music memory is a scary Arthur Brown and Fire on TOTP …. I hid behind the settee :lol: .

I’ve wide tastes, which include the amazing 60’s. YouTube is my friend.

What about you and music?

ps wasn’t Michelle Phillips lovely ❤️
I was born mid 60’s, but my Dad was/is mad about music, so my brothers and I got the bug. My first music memory is a scary Arthur Brown and Fire on TOTP …. I hid behind the settee :lol: .

I’ve wide tastes, which include the amazing 60’s. YouTube is my friend.

What about you and music?

ps wasn’t Michelle Phillips lovely ❤️
She was indeed!
I’m a mid-late 50’s birth so The Beatles were my first love. Prob bought most of my music from early 70s to late 80s and then more occasionally but always a music lover. Like you, a very wide range of musical interests but Motown would be a biggie and these days country would be significant - I’m probably closer to you than the legendary HWT in terms of posts that appear in this thread. I do listen to quite a few of them H but I’ve still got a way to go😊
Anyway - music!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
She was indeed!
I’m a mid-late 50’s birth so The Beatles were my first love. Prob bought most of my music from early 70s to late 80s and then more occasionally but always a music lover. Like you, a very wide range of musical interests but Motown would be a biggie and these days country would be significant - I’m probably closer to you than the legendary HWT in terms of posts that appear in this thread. I do listen to quite a few of them H but I’ve still got a way to go😊
Anyway - music!

My Dad and older brothers were/are big fans of the Beatles, Stones and Motown, so naturally I followed suit. Lennon’s a God. As well as my own musical passions from a young age including for some reason electric music …. The Doors keyboardist, Popcorn, Telstar and Kraftwerk.

Jul 20, 2003
Having been to see some of the semi legendary Wedding Present last night

my favourite Gedge lovesong

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
New release incoming for my current favourite band :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Barney following in the Sainted footsteps of Vini Reilly as a Manc guitarist that makes great music but simply cannot sing.

Wonderful tune anyway. :thumbsup:

He’s a brilliant guitarist, underrated, and a creative. Hookie hates him but is gushing with praise on his abilities.

I like the pop/punk thing of singers who aren’t naturals :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here