Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Some absolute joy for today.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Forgot to post yesterday. This is an old track but it sounds fresh. Part of the best of the post-punk new guitar-based music that made a large swathe of the guitar-based 'indy' music that appeared in the 90 sound dated. There, I said it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And this is for tomorrow.

Having a bit of a moment. One of my favourite bands, and because this was 1986 when the music had to stop for me (became a dad) I had no idea they had released this. I stopped listening to the radio for 3 years. Just stumbled across this on Youtube.

I am not sure I can quite describe how I feel. Something in my eye. The old classic: bloke thought he's gone blind then found he was simply wearing too big a hat.

Jul 20, 2003
in honour of the magnificent delivery of cricket in Leeds and my warmest memories of the finest city in the UK that isn't near the seaside

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
One of his best with a little bit of commentary thrown in for extra measure.....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thanks to @m20gull for the heads up on this, I can’t believe that I don’t recall hearing this version before. Made by Nick Mason’s drumming for me and an interesting take without the choir and orchestra

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I don't think I'll hear a better or more moving song all week. I've posted the Unplugged version which brought tears to my ears. And I bet hardly anyone else has heard of the band or the song..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here