Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry

I didn’t know the song(released 2015 I see) but anything that enables people to link back to the songs of the 60s/70s classic period is worthwhile. Northern Soul is the happiest music and is impossible not to dance to - I’ve loved this brief flashback to a fantastic genre - I’ll dig out some of my records tm and will no doubt post another on here

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I didn’t know the song(released 2015 I see) but anything that enables people to link back to the songs of the 60s/70s classic period is worthwhile. Northern Soul is the happiest music and is impossible not to dance to - I’ve loved this brief flashback to a fantastic genre - I’ll dig out some of my records tm and will no doubt post another on here
I saw Nick Corbin (he was the singer/songwriter of New Street Adventure) supporting Stone Foundation back in 2019 or thereabouts. I’d not heard of him/them before but thought he was great so checked them out after. The Big A.C. Just clicked with me … great tune … and then this young lady who has a channel on YouTube that I follow where she dances mainly to Northern Soul tracks added The Big A.C. which just seems to work brilliantly.

Love Northern Soul music … went to the Funky Fish Club a couple of times many many years ago!

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Clearly a Mozzer morning...

Wonder what our resident psychobilly correspondent thinks of this lineup?

My fav line up obviously, three rockabillies and a psychobilly on bass.
best gig they did was in this country at Battersea and abroad Dallas, check that out on you tube.

41:40 blinding cover and Boz goes ape.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Just seeing this thread title made me start humming "This is the Best Song in the World." It's so catchy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here