Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
"And my friend, Florence, got to headline that year. And I'm very happy that that happened. Because you know what, I thought she should have been headlining anyway........... And all of a sudden, she started playing a Foo Fighters song. Way better than we've ever played a Foo Fighters song". Dave Grohl.

Love this, and Florence :love::love::love:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will check out both your posts later, otherwise I will spend all f-ing day on NSC! Thank you :thumbsup:

Ignore the first clip, I thought I’d deleted it. The second one is much better and the one they use in the Nashville Country Hall of Fame. It’s the same duet.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
well there have been plenty of times that Dylan has been accused of adapting other people's work. In fairness, this recording is 6 years after the first Bob Dylan version. Pete Seeger claimed that the tune had been borrowed from an old folk song named "No More Auction Block" - probably true

We used to sing Blowing In The Wind at school (age 10-ish). I remember the music teacher saying it was from an old traditional folk song, but I wasn't much interested. We also sang Whiskey In The Jar (original version) (music teacher was a bit of a hippy :smokin:)

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
One my daughter recommended to me. Interesting. I’m picking up notes of Thee Silver Mt Zion in here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here