Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Fantastic base-drummer partnership - Art Blakey and Charlie Mingus are probably my favourite jazz drummer and bassist but these two are right up there - the sliding bass rifts are incredible!

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Absolute legend whose voice hasn’t changed except in pitch in over 40 years :bowdown:
Totally agree - one of my all time favourite songs of all time is Neil Young’s Harvest Moon - am listening to it again now 🫠

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Totally agree - one of my all time favourite songs of all time is Neil Young’s Harvest Moon - am listening to it again now 🫠

Hard to believe that a guy can write such romantic country and then turn into a rocker who has few equals

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Just came across this video of Billy Strings - have you ever heard an acoustic guitar sound so beautiful?

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Three musicians at the top of their game,

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Just came across this video of Billy Strings - have you ever heard an acoustic guitar sound so beautiful?

Love Billy Boy…
this is him and his dad…
no fancy video, but boy, it sounds simple, not fancy, but timeless…
my last day on this planet, I want to sit on a veranda, and listen to shit like this looking at the Arizona sky.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Changed my mind. This is new for me. Loveliness :love:

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
So the Pubs Going Downhill thread had me reminiscing tonight of the pubs I used to go to and the people I no longer know or see - the overriding memory I have of Peter Bywaters was trying to get him up off the floor after several bottles of Merrydown because the venue we were in was closing … and this sums up my feeling about England v USA tonight too ..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here