Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I know I must have posted this before, but my old brain is even more fuddled since I caught Covid 3 weeks ago, hope this gets better because at the moment I feel well and truly f**ked.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I took Britbox on a 7 day free trial because Mrs Earle wanted to watch the Magpie Murders and Death in Provence.
Spotted the Bill Wyman documentary which was fun, and then saw a guy called Don Craine chatting on the Antiques Roadshow on iPlayer yesterday with some Eel Pie Island memories of the Stones and his own band, The Downliner Sect. Thought nothing more.Then this morning I picked up my latest Uncut magazine to see his name in the obituaries. Obviously prompted a look for 'the guy with the deerstalker hat' and thought I'd post this little RIP tribute to him.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I know I must have posted this before, but my old brain is even more fuddled since I caught Covid 3 weeks ago, hope this gets better because at the moment I feel well and truly f**ked.

Best wishes, muso pal. I have posted the same thing myself. Have you seen the various vids of GN's 'Ruin' with his daughter singing? Class :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here