Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Strictly speaking it might not be quite the best song I've heard today but some songs for one reason or another are indelibly linked to a memory and this one always reminds me of playing(and winning [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION]) football in break time at school with a size 2(?) world cup 90 football.

This was the song of the vanquished...

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Strictly speaking it might not be quite the best song I've heard today but some songs for one reason or another are indelibly linked to a memory and this one always reminds me of playing(and winning [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION]) football in break time at school with a size 2(?) world cup 90 football.

This was the song of the vanquished...

Time is a great healer, and with the benefit of 30 years hindsight I can now appreciate that Michael Jackson, Shakespeare's Sister and Martika were ALL excellent musical artists, and the fact that they fuelled such a passionate on-playground football rivalry is testament to their quality.

That said: MJFC 4 EVA

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is by a band formed around 15 years ago by some blokes from NY who were already in their 30s. This is a stunning evocative piece of wonder. Clearly big fans of the Smiths and the Comsats and the English gods of music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKKIZduIRpQ

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Time is a great healer, and with the benefit of 30 years hindsight I can now appreciate that Michael Jackson, Shakespeare's Sister and Martika were ALL excellent musical artists, and the fact that they fuelled such a passionate on-playground football rivalry is testament to their quality.

That said: MJFC 4 EVA

Winner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here