Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Arguably the best deliverer of lyrics ever, won’t appeal to many on here but WTf, it’s a thread for the best song I’ve heard today :smile:

Bloody love it, he has this audience in the palm of his hand

https://youtu.be/0w6qlVL6aa4

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Arguably the best deliverer of lyrics ever, won’t appeal to many on here but WTf, it’s a thread for the best song I’ve heard today :smile:

Bloody love it, he has this audience in the palm of his hand

https://youtu.be/0w6qlVL6aa4

No complaints from me, the master as far as I'm concerned, my dear old Mum was lucky enough to see him perform live in the mid 80's in Canada.

:thumbsup:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
From the album 'Their Satanic Majesties Request' back in 1967, the Stones went all psychedelic, and although it had a great cover, the album itself was a bit meh. I bought it when it came out but wasn't too impressed with it, only 2 songs of any note were 'She's a Rainbow' and this one '2000 Light Years From Home'. Wish I'd kept the album as it had a 3D plastic picture on the front and would probably be worth a few quid, subsequent re-releases of the album just had a plain printed photo.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
From the album 'Their Satanic Majesties Request' back in 1967, the Stones went all psychedelic, and although it had a great cover, the album itself was a bit meh. I bought it when it came out but wasn't too impressed with it, only 2 songs of any note were 'She's a Rainbow' and this one '2000 Light Years From Home'. Wish I'd kept the album as it had a 3D plastic picture on the front and would probably be worth a few quid, subsequent re-releases of the album just had a plain printed photo.

The Danse Society did a great cover. Smashing guitar break. But this is decent. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here