Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A few years back Mrs Jakarta and I went on a Holiday with our Local Arts Group to Italy and encountered an incredibly camp bloke as part of the Group.

He lived in with a very posh (elderly & widowed lady) in West Chiltington as her gardener post ending of a long term relationship with boyfriend who had decided to do a Civil Partnership with someone else.

Anyway as the Tour went on it emerged that Darren had done Erasure's Costumes over the years and as a consequence knew the Gay Scene/Clubs all over the world.

As you can imagine this wasn't the age/lifestyle profile of the Arts Group but we got on superbly, never stopped laughing at his tales, we were usually at the back of the Tour Bus as naughty Pupils are.

Quite why he had taken up gardening & flower arranging in rural West Sussex as opposed to his previous lifestyle he never fully explained but as a pair they were utterly hilarious; I did feel I was in an Alan Bennett play while I was with them.

Which is a very long way of introducing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gwiInUNf_s

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Last edited:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Music industry popobilly, it’s too clean and polished to be rockabilly.
It’s the industry cashing in on popularity at the time, just like new country has been sanitised for the masses.

Don't be a gate keeper man. I kinda like this thread because it's doesn't have the usual tiresome my music is better than yours and it doesn't have certain posters spamming it with their choices.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Don't be a gate keeper man. I kinda like this thread because it's doesn't have the usual tiresome my music is better than yours.

Point taken :thumbsup:

and it doesn't have certain posters spamming it with their choices.

Apart from me... :)

I shall refrain from posting more of the same Ol' shite.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here