Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I was going to go with Trans-Europe Express this morning as it seems like a reminder of better times when we could travel freely. But after I listened to it, I started bopping along to Pocket Calculator and decided to post that instead for my Friday Fave:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Netflix' Biohackers is proving a rich source of sounds. And I'm only on S1E3. Shazam is my best mate here, like it usually is nowadays. This one's the most recent from today. Top Tune! Tho has to be said the band should be, er, BANNED from ever making videos again. FFS ÄTNA :ffsparr:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
1968, Saturday night at the Top Rank Suite West St, jam packed dance floor and me trying to do my moves to this classic (not very successfully). :lolol:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Netflix' Biohackers is proving a rich source of sounds. And I'm only on S1E3. Shazam is my best mate here, like it usually is nowadays. This one's the most recent from today. Top Tune! Tho has to be said the band should be, er, BANNED from ever making videos again. FFS ÄTNA :ffsparr:

I liked the video .... :mad:

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
just come across when rivers meet, decent debut 2020 album We Fly Free, worth checking out

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here