Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Sometimes for me nothing else will do, sometimes it just has to be a quick blast of Quo, not to everyones taste I know, but it is to mine, so there!

:rock::rock:

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South
I'd never even heard of those two until this thread, they are amazing :love:

Somewhat similar...my wife and I did our walk out at our wedding to this song. They mentioned basically our entire relationship. They’re from Charleston - where we got married. Athens, GA (best town in the US!) is where I did my undergrad. Lived near Birmingham for her to finish medical school. And Nicajac is a lake in southern TN not far from Nashville where we live now.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Sometimes for me nothing else will do, sometimes it just has to be a quick blast of Quo, not to everyones taste I know, but it is to mine, so there!

:rock::rock:

Only thinking yesterday, I miss Rick Parfitt. Quo will never be the same. Without him, they are just Quo Lite.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
One of the great voices although I know many look down their noses at anything connected with the Eagles.

How anyone doesn’t like this is beyond me though, perfection and great lyrics too

https://youtu.be/t8VPob_2ZEU

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Only thinking yesterday, I miss Rick Parfitt. Quo will never be the same. Without him, they are just Quo Lite.

Couldn't agree more SSE, there's a time when you should just walk away, and Rossi should have done that when Rick died. In fact I would go back further, as IMHO the line up in the video I posted was never bettered.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here